Four Killed in Iraq Violence
One M.E.K. member died of injuries sustained in a Saturday rocket attack on the Iranian dissident group’s temporary home at Camp Liberty. The death brings the total number of fatalities to seven.
Gunmen in Kirkuk killed an elder of the al-Obeid tribe.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a taxi driver.
A police officer was killed in a drive-by shooting in Abu Ghraib.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Twenty Killed in Attacks Focused on Iraqi Security Forces – May 23rd, 2013
- 31 Killed in Iraq, Including 12 Slaughtered in a Baghdad Brothel – May 22nd, 2013
- Sixty Killed, 132 Wounded in Ongoing Iraq Carnage – May 21st, 2013
- Monday Mayhem: 133 Killed, 283 Wounded in Iraq – May 20th, 2013
- Iraqi Police Targeted As Attacks Claim 44 Lives – May 19th, 2013