Four Killed in Iraq Violence
One M.E.K. member died of injuries sustained in a Saturday rocket attack on the Iranian dissident group’s temporary home at Camp Liberty. The death brings the total number of fatalities to seven.
Gunmen in Kirkuk killed an elder of the al-Obeid tribe.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a taxi driver.
A police officer was killed in a drive-by shooting in Abu Ghraib.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Marine, 286 Others Killed Across Iraq – October 24th, 2014
- Another Town Falls to ISIS; 114 Killed Across Iraq – October 23rd, 2014
- Battles Rage Not Far from Baghdad; 282 Killed, 116 Wounded Across Iraq – October 22nd, 2014
- 58 Killed, 45 Wounded Across Iraq; Militiamen Boldly Operate Under Own Terms – October 21st, 2014
- Bombs and Battles Kill 243, Wound 139 Across Iraq – October 20th, 2014