Four Killed in Iraq Violence
One M.E.K. member died of injuries sustained in a Saturday rocket attack on the Iranian dissident group’s temporary home at Camp Liberty. The death brings the total number of fatalities to seven.
Gunmen in Kirkuk killed an elder of the al-Obeid tribe.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a taxi driver.
A police officer was killed in a drive-by shooting in Abu Ghraib.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baghdad Bombed As Forces Retake More Towns; 175 Killed Across Iraq – October 1st, 2014
- 3,790 Killed Across Iraq in September – September 30th, 2014
- At Least 246 killed across Iraq As Battles Rage near Baghdad – September 29th, 2014
- Airstrikes, Battles, and Bombings Leave 294 Dead Across Iraq – September 28th, 2014
- Friendly Fire Casualties Among 94 Killed, 93 Wounded Across Iraq – September 27th, 2014