Four Killed in Iraq Violence
One M.E.K. member died of injuries sustained in a Saturday rocket attack on the Iranian dissident group’s temporary home at Camp Liberty. The death brings the total number of fatalities to seven.
Gunmen in Kirkuk killed an elder of the al-Obeid tribe.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a taxi driver.
A police officer was killed in a drive-by shooting in Abu Ghraib.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Massive Bombing near Baghdad; 97 Killed 237 Wounded Across Iraq – March 9th, 2014
- Iraq Political Candidate Among 44 Killed, 60 Wounded – March 8th, 2014
- Shelling and Bombings Kill 42, Wound 62 Across Iraq – March 7th, 2014
- More Bloodshed in Iraq: 82 Killed, 176 Wounded – March 6th, 2014
- 53 Killed, 106 Wounded As Noisy Celebrations Provide Cover for Iraq Attacks – March 5th, 2014