Eleven Killed Across Iraq
Sunday: 11 Killed, 13 Wounded
New attacks left 11 dead and 13 wounded across the country.
In Mosul, gunmen killed two policemen. A bomb targeting the parliamentary speaker’s convoy exploded but left no casualties. Two more policemen were killed in a separate small arms attack. An off-duty soldier was shot dead at an auto repair garage.
One person was killed and seven more were wounded when a bomb exploded at a Sahwa members’ home in Samarra.
Gunmen attacked a minibus carrying Baiji refinery workers through Qayara, where they killed two workers and wounded four more.
A bomb killed one civilian and wounded two more in Hit.
In Baghdad, gunmen shot at an Interior Ministry, but only killed his driver.
A sticky bomb killed a civilian in Tikrit.
Two bombs targeting powerlines in Iskandariya were defused.
A bomb exploded at a Kurdish TV station in the autonomous region, but no casualties were reported.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Shootings and Bombings Leave 14 Dead, 7 Wounded – December 5th, 2013
- Another Security Installation Targeted in Iraq; 31 Killed, 106 Wounded – December 4th, 2013
- Suicide Bombers Target Security Personnel Across Iraq; 67 Killed, 98 Wounded – December 3rd, 2013
- Family of Six Among 15 Killed, 31 Wounded Across Iraq – December 2nd, 2013
- 46 Killed, 70 Wounded Across Iraq; Bomber Attacks Sahwa Funeral – December 1st, 2013