Eleven Killed Across Iraq
Sunday: 11 Killed, 13 Wounded
New attacks left 11 dead and 13 wounded across the country.
In Mosul, gunmen killed two policemen. A bomb targeting the parliamentary speaker’s convoy exploded but left no casualties. Two more policemen were killed in a separate small arms attack. An off-duty soldier was shot dead at an auto repair garage.
One person was killed and seven more were wounded when a bomb exploded at a Sahwa members’ home in Samarra.
Gunmen attacked a minibus carrying Baiji refinery workers through Qayara, where they killed two workers and wounded four more.
A bomb killed one civilian and wounded two more in Hit.
In Baghdad, gunmen shot at an Interior Ministry, but only killed his driver.
A sticky bomb killed a civilian in Tikrit.
Two bombs targeting powerlines in Iskandariya were defused.
A bomb exploded at a Kurdish TV station in the autonomous region, but no casualties were reported.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 54 Killed in Iraq as Forces Prepare to Storm Hit – February 13th, 2016
- Shi’ite Militia Accused of Kidnapping; 91 Killed in Iraq – February 12th, 2016
- Thousands Homeless in Anbar; 72 Killed in Iraq – February 11th, 2016
- 96 Killed Across Iraq as Fighting Shifts West of Ramadi – February 10th, 2016
- Security Forces Finish Securing Ramadi; 285 Killed in Iraq – February 9th, 2016