Fourteen Killed in Iraq, Including a Journalist
Thursday:14 Killed, 5 Wounded
A blast left six Iraqi soldiers dead at a base near Abu Ghraib.
Three Sahwa members were killed during a small arms attack on their vehicle in Mahmoudiya.
Gunmen attacked a Kirkuk checkpoint where they killed two Sahwa members and wounded one more.
In Baghdad, a journalist was gunned down last night as he left a mosque. Gunmen killed a government employee. A sticky bomb wounded an employee working for the office of the President of the National Alliance Ibrahim Jaafari.
An army officer was killed and another was wounded in a shooting attack in Tuz Khormato.
Three bombs in Baquba left two people with injuries.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Marine, 286 Others Killed Across Iraq – October 24th, 2014
- Another Town Falls to ISIS; 114 Killed Across Iraq – October 23rd, 2014
- Battles Rage Not Far from Baghdad; 282 Killed, 116 Wounded Across Iraq – October 22nd, 2014
- 58 Killed, 45 Wounded Across Iraq; Militiamen Boldly Operate Under Own Terms – October 21st, 2014
- Bombs and Battles Kill 243, Wound 139 Across Iraq – October 20th, 2014