At least four Iraqis were killed and 13 more were wounded in the latest violence.
Gunmen killed a member of the Tal Afar council outside his home.
Clashes left one policeman dead and two civilians injured in Hammam al-Alil.
Eight soldiers were wounded when a roadside bomb exploded in Iskandariya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kurdish Vote Celebration Turns Deadly; 16 Killed in Iraq – September 18th, 2017
- ISIS Families Relocated Without Warning; 387 Killed in Iraq – September 17th, 2017
- Anbar Operations Begin; 38 Killed in Iraq – September 16th, 2017
- Anbar Operation Could Start Saturday; 129 Killed in Iraq – September 15th, 2017
- Bombers Strike in Shi’ite South; 111 Killed in Iraq – September 14th, 2017