At least four Iraqis were killed and 13 more were wounded in the latest violence.
Gunmen killed a member of the Tal Afar council outside his home.
Clashes left one policeman dead and two civilians injured in Hammam al-Alil.
Eight soldiers were wounded when a roadside bomb exploded in Iskandariya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Great Mosque Destroyed in Mosul; 91 Killed in Iraq – June 21st, 2017
- Chemical Weapons Report in Mosul; 84 Killed in Iraq – June 20th, 2017
- 92 Killed in Iraq, Including French and Kurdish Journalists – June 19th, 2017
- Troops Launch Operation in Final Mosul District; 151 Killed in Iraq – June 18th, 2017
- Border Crossing Secured; 162 Killed in Iraq – June 17th, 2017