Iraq: Four Killed, including councilman
Saturday: 4 Killed, 13 Wounded
At least four Iraqis were killed and 13 more were wounded in the latest violence.
Gunmen killed a member of the Tal Afar council outside his home.
Clashes left one policeman dead and two civilians injured in Hammam al-Alil.
Eight soldiers were wounded when a roadside bomb exploded in Iskandariya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- More Bloodshed in Iraq: 82 Killed, 176 Wounded – March 6th, 2014
- 53 Killed, 106 Wounded As Noisy Celebrations Provide Cover for Iraq Attacks – March 5th, 2014
- Gunmen Attack Samarra Council; 42 Killed, 74 Wounded Across Iraq – March 4th, 2014
- Iraq Security Ops Continue: 97 Killed, 45 Wounded – March 3rd, 2014
- 131 Killed, 48 Wounded in Iraq, Including Scores of Militants – March 2nd, 2014