Two Killed in Iraq Violence
Friday: Two Killed, Four Wounded
Large anti-Maliki rallies took place in western Iraq, a week after soldiers killed protesters at a similar rally. In response, Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki promised to honor "legitimate" demands. Violence was light. Only two Iraqis were killed and four more were wounded in the latest reports.
A bomb wounded a civilian in Zaidan.
In Baghdad, a bomb targeted a lawmaker but no casualties were reported.
An I.E.D. left no casualties in Zab when it exploded as an army patrol passed it.
A motorcycle bomb targeting an army patrol in Riyadh left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baghdad Admits to Military Casualties; 254 Killed in Iraq – October 27th, 2016
- No End in Sight for Executioners; 256 Killed in Iraq – October 26th, 2016
- Rampant Executions in Mosul Theater; 244 Killed in Iraq – October 25th, 2016
- ISIS Captures City; 482 Killed Across Iraq – October 24th, 2016
- 418 Killed as Security Forces Capture Several Towns in Northern Iraq – October 23rd, 2016