At least nine Iraqis were killed and 17 more were wounded in new violence.
Rockets killed two soldiers and wounded five more in Falluja.
In Mosul, a civilian and a four-year-old girl were killed when gunmen attacked a checkpoint.
Gunmen killed a policeman and wounded another in Saidiya.
An attack on a Tikrit checkpoint left one policeman dead and another wounded.
Five people were wounded in a blast in Balad Ruz, including children.
Near Baquba, a bomb wounded three people in their home.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Rampant Executions in Mosul Theater; 244 Killed in Iraq – October 25th, 2016
- ISIS Captures City; 482 Killed Across Iraq – October 24th, 2016
- 418 Killed as Security Forces Capture Several Towns in Northern Iraq – October 23rd, 2016
- 598 Killed in Iraq; Hundreds Sickened by Sulfur Fumes – October 22nd, 2016
- 553 Killed and Executed in Iraq as Militants Attack Kirkuk – October 21st, 2016