At least nine Iraqis were killed and 17 more were wounded in new violence.
Rockets killed two soldiers and wounded five more in Falluja.
In Mosul, a civilian and a four-year-old girl were killed when gunmen attacked a checkpoint.
Gunmen killed a policeman and wounded another in Saidiya.
An attack on a Tikrit checkpoint left one policeman dead and another wounded.
Five people were wounded in a blast in Balad Ruz, including children.
Near Baquba, a bomb wounded three people in their home.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Civilians Flee Heavy Fighting in Mosul; 223 Killed in Iraq – February 25th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Border Checkpoint; 117 Killed in Iraq – February 24th, 2017
- Mosul Airport, Army Base Captured; 83 Killed in Iraq – February 23rd, 2017
- U.S. Forces Shot at in Mosul; 130 Killed in Iraq – February 22nd, 2017
- Civilians Flee Renewed Fighting in Mosul; 155 Killed in Iraq – February 21st, 2017