At least nine Iraqis were killed and 17 more were wounded in new violence.
Rockets killed two soldiers and wounded five more in Falluja.
In Mosul, a civilian and a four-year-old girl were killed when gunmen attacked a checkpoint.
Gunmen killed a policeman and wounded another in Saidiya.
An attack on a Tikrit checkpoint left one policeman dead and another wounded.
Five people were wounded in a blast in Balad Ruz, including children.
Near Baquba, a bomb wounded three people in their home.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Thousands Kidnapped for Use as Human Shields; 83 Killed in Iraq – May 25th, 2017
- Militants Blow up Home with Civilians Sealed Inside; 103 Killed in Iraq – May 24th, 2017
- Italian Troops Deployed to Guard Mosul Dam; 170 Killed in Iraq – May 23rd, 2017
- Militants Execute Collaborators Near Kirkuk; 80 Killed in Iraq – May 22nd, 2017
- Suicide Bombers Attack Soldiers in Mosul; 120 Killed in Iraq – May 21st, 2017