Nine Killed Across Iraq
At least nine Iraqis were killed and 12 more were wounded in new attacks.
In Mosul, a bomb targeting riot police exploded, killing one policeman and wounding three civilians. Police were called to disperse demonstrating crowds. Separately, gunmen wounded a policeman.
In Baghdad, gunmen killed four security personnel and wounded a fifth one at a checkpoint. A bomb wounded two civilians.
A bomb killed two policemen and wounded another in Samarra.
An explosives vest was detonated prematurely as a man was rigging it in Ishaqi; the man was killed and his mother was wounded.
One policeman was killed and three more were wounded in a roadside blast in Balad.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Over 6,000 Killed during March in Iraq; 94 More Killed on Wednesday – April 1st, 2015
- 252 Killed in Iraq, Including Iranian Pilgrims – March 31st, 2015
- Shi’ite Militias Say Airstrikes Ending; 103 Killed in Iraq – March 30th, 2015
- Iraq Forces Struggle in Tikrit; 164 Killed in Battles – March 29th, 2015
- 66 Killed across Iraq as U.S. Carpetbombs Tikrit – March 28th, 2015