Nine Killed Across Iraq
At least nine Iraqis were killed and 12 more were wounded in new attacks.
In Mosul, a bomb targeting riot police exploded, killing one policeman and wounding three civilians. Police were called to disperse demonstrating crowds. Separately, gunmen wounded a policeman.
In Baghdad, gunmen killed four security personnel and wounded a fifth one at a checkpoint. A bomb wounded two civilians.
A bomb killed two policemen and wounded another in Samarra.
An explosives vest was detonated prematurely as a man was rigging it in Ishaqi; the man was killed and his mother was wounded.
One policeman was killed and three more were wounded in a roadside blast in Balad.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Defense Officials Say Mosul Operations Restart; 85 Killed in Iraq – February 18th, 2017
- Silent, Peaceful Rally Held in Baghdad; 67 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2017
- Mayhem in Baghdad as ISIS Strikes Again; 91 Killed in Iraq – February 16th, 2017
- 97 Killed Across Iraq; Infants Starving to Death in Mosul – February 15th, 2017
- Thousands Gather to Pay Respects to Dead Demonstrators; 46 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2017