At least 33 people were killed and 77 more were wounded in new violence. The three bloodiest attacks occurred in and around Baghdad.
A blast near an army base in Taji left seven dead and 26 wounded.
Five people were killed and 20 more were wounded in a suicide bombing in Mahmoudiya.
In Baghdad, a bombing in the Shula neighborhood left five dead and 15 wounded.
Five officials were killed when gunmen attack a convoy delivering salaries to oil refineries near Baiji.
A hostage and two kidnappers were killed in Samarra. The hostage is a cousin to a member of parliament.
Two policemen were killed and five more were wounded during clashes in Mosul.
Gunmen killed a civilian in Gatoun.
Two wounded were wounded in a blast in Abu Saida.
A sticky bomb killed the car’s driver in Khalis.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Airstrikes Kill Civilians; 154 Killed in Iraq – July 10th, 2015
- 168 Killed in Iraq, as Militants Target Deserters – July 9th, 2015
- Shi’ite Militiamen Accused of More Crimes; 175 Killed across Iraq – July 8th, 2015
- 231 Killed in Iraq, including Schoolchildren – July 7th, 2015
- Iraqi Jet Bombs Baghdad; 134 Killed across Iraq – July 6th, 2015