Iraq: 18 Killed, Including al-Qaeda Suspects
At least 18 Iraqis were killed and 19 more were wounded.
Security forces killed nine al-Qaeda suspects and arrested 10 more in Salah ad Din province.
In Baghdad, gunmen killed an employee with the Electricity Ministry. One person was killed and three others were wounded in a blast south of the city. A bomb wounded a brigadier.
A roadside bomb killed a truck driver in Kirkuk.
Gunmen killed a policeman in Amiriyat al-Fallujah.
A roadside bomb wounded three people in Abu Ghraib.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Fighting South of Falluja; 162 Killed in Iraq – May 4th, 2016
- 252 Killed in Iraq, Including U.S. Soldier – May 3rd, 2016
- Security Forces Cooperate and Free Bashir; 165 Killed in Iraq – May 2nd, 2016
- 4,609 Killed in Iraq During April – May 1st, 2016
- 80 Killed in Iraq; Bombers Strike in Baghdad – April 30th, 2016