Iraq: 18 Killed, Including al-Qaeda Suspects
At least 18 Iraqis were killed and 19 more were wounded.
Security forces killed nine al-Qaeda suspects and arrested 10 more in Salah ad Din province.
In Baghdad, gunmen killed an employee with the Electricity Ministry. One person was killed and three others were wounded in a blast south of the city. A bomb wounded a brigadier.
A roadside bomb killed a truck driver in Kirkuk.
Gunmen killed a policeman in Amiriyat al-Fallujah.
A roadside bomb wounded three people in Abu Ghraib.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- No End in Sight for Executioners; 256 Killed in Iraq – October 26th, 2016
- Rampant Executions in Mosul Theater; 244 Killed in Iraq – October 25th, 2016
- ISIS Captures City; 482 Killed Across Iraq – October 24th, 2016
- 418 Killed as Security Forces Capture Several Towns in Northern Iraq – October 23rd, 2016
- 598 Killed in Iraq; Hundreds Sickened by Sulfur Fumes – October 22nd, 2016