Iraq: 18 Killed, Including al-Qaeda Suspects
At least 18 Iraqis were killed and 19 more were wounded.
Security forces killed nine al-Qaeda suspects and arrested 10 more in Salah ad Din province.
In Baghdad, gunmen killed an employee with the Electricity Ministry. One person was killed and three others were wounded in a blast south of the city. A bomb wounded a brigadier.
A roadside bomb killed a truck driver in Kirkuk.
Gunmen killed a policeman in Amiriyat al-Fallujah.
A roadside bomb wounded three people in Abu Ghraib.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- String of Bombings in Baghdad; 47 Killed across Iraq – February 27th, 2015
- Coalition Airstrikes Kill Civilians; 224 Killed Across Iraq – February 26th, 2015
- Iraq: 187 Killed, 100 Kidnapped – February 25th, 2015
- Series of Bombs Torment Baghdad; 197 Killed across Iraq – February 24th, 2015
- New Zealand Prepares Troop Deployment; 68 Killed in Iraq – February 23rd, 2015