At least 18 Iraqis were killed and 19 more were wounded.
Security forces killed nine al-Qaeda suspects and arrested 10 more in Salah ad Din province.
In Baghdad, gunmen killed an employee with the Electricity Ministry. One person was killed and three others were wounded in a blast south of the city. A bomb wounded a brigadier.
A roadside bomb killed a truck driver in Kirkuk.
Gunmen killed a policeman in Amiriyat al-Fallujah.
A roadside bomb wounded three people in Abu Ghraib.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Several ISIS Attacks Against Security Personnel; 66 Killed in Iraq – August 16th, 2017
- Airstrikes Push Refugees out of Tal Afar; 66 Killed in Iraq – August 15th, 2017
- New Camp Speicher Mass Grave Found; 31 Killed in Iraq – August 14th, 2017
- Two US Service Members Among 59 Killed in Iraq – August 13th, 2017
- Explosion Kills Caliphate Cubs; 75 Killed Across Iraq – August 12th, 2017