Three Killed in Iraq; Protester Sets Himself on Fire
Sunday: 3 Killed, 5 Wounded
At least three people were killed and four were wounded in new attacks. A fifth person was wounded while trying to self-immolate.
In Mosul, a man was burned after he set himself on fire during an anti-government protest that drew thousands. Fellow protesters put out the flames.
A civilian was killed and another was wounded during a bombing in Muqdadiya.
The body of a man who was kidnapped in Kut a couple days ago was discovered near a canal.
Gunmen killed a man in Baquba.
A soldier and a civilian were wounded in an attack on a checkpoint in Falluja.
A bomb in Qaim wounded two policemen.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baghdad Admits to Military Casualties; 254 Killed in Iraq – October 27th, 2016
- No End in Sight for Executioners; 256 Killed in Iraq – October 26th, 2016
- Rampant Executions in Mosul Theater; 244 Killed in Iraq – October 25th, 2016
- ISIS Captures City; 482 Killed Across Iraq – October 24th, 2016
- 418 Killed as Security Forces Capture Several Towns in Northern Iraq – October 23rd, 2016