At least three people were killed and four were wounded in new attacks. A fifth person was wounded while trying to self-immolate.
In Mosul, a man was burned after he set himself on fire during an anti-government protest that drew thousands. Fellow protesters put out the flames.
A civilian was killed and another was wounded during a bombing in Muqdadiya.
The body of a man who was kidnapped in Kut a couple days ago was discovered near a canal.
Gunmen killed a man in Baquba.
A soldier and a civilian were wounded in an attack on a checkpoint in Falluja.
A bomb in Qaim wounded two policemen.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Yazidis Found in Mass Grave; 100 Killed in Iraq – November 22nd, 2017
- Truck Bombing in Contested Town; 88 Killed in Iraq – November 21st, 2017
- Large Operation Against ISIS in Hawija; 30 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2017
- Mass Grave Found in Yazidi Town; 46 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2017
- Gunmen Attack Baghdad Checkpoint; 20 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2017