Three Killed in Iraq; Protester Sets Himself on Fire
Sunday: 3 Killed, 5 Wounded
At least three people were killed and four were wounded in new attacks. A fifth person was wounded while trying to self-immolate.
In Mosul, a man was burned after he set himself on fire during an anti-government protest that drew thousands. Fellow protesters put out the flames.
A civilian was killed and another was wounded during a bombing in Muqdadiya.
The body of a man who was kidnapped in Kut a couple days ago was discovered near a canal.
Gunmen killed a man in Baquba.
A soldier and a civilian were wounded in an attack on a checkpoint in Falluja.
A bomb in Qaim wounded two policemen.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Grave Found in Sinjar, 166 Killed Across Iraq – December 20th, 2014
- Heavy Fighting Continues Near Sinjar, 11 Killed in Baghdad – December 19th, 2014
- Sinjar Operation Continues; 142 Killed Across Iraq – December 18th, 2014
- Operation To Free Yazidi Town Begins; 131 Killed Across Iraq – December 17th, 2014
- Iraq: 241 Killed, Including 150 Women Who Spurned ISIS Suitors – December 16th, 2014