At least nine people were killed and six more were wounded in new attacks.
An attack on a checkpoint in Mosul left one civilian dead and one policeman wounded. Two policemen were killed and a third one was wounded in another shooting.
An I.E.D. killed a soldier in Tikrit.
East of Kut, near the Iran border, a landmine killed an officer.
A roadside bomb killed a civilian driver in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Teenagers Blown-up by Old Landmine; 46 Killed in Iraq – June 22nd, 2017
- Great Mosque Destroyed in Mosul; 91 Killed in Iraq – June 21st, 2017
- Chemical Weapons Report in Mosul; 84 Killed in Iraq – June 20th, 2017
- 92 Killed in Iraq, Including French and Kurdish Journalists – June 19th, 2017
- Troops Launch Operation in Final Mosul District; 151 Killed in Iraq – June 18th, 2017