Four Military Personnel Killed in Northern Iraq
Monday: 4 Killed, 4 Wounded
At least four people were killed and four more were wounded in light violence.
Gunmen killed three soldiers at a checkpoint near Samarra.
In Jurf al-Sakhar, a civilian was shot and wounded.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 83 Killed As Peshmerga Ask Badr Brigades For Control of Iraq Town – November 24th, 2014
- Mass Grave Found Near Mosul; 314 Killed Across Iraq – November 23rd, 2014
- Iraq Attacks, Strikes Leave 203 Dead, 111 Wounded – November 22nd, 2014
- ISIS Attacks Ramadi; 168 Killed Across Iraq – November 21st, 2014
- Children Among the 118 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2014