Four Military Personnel Killed in Northern Iraq
Monday: 4 Killed, 4 Wounded
At least four people were killed and four more were wounded in light violence.
Gunmen killed three soldiers at a checkpoint near Samarra.
In Jurf al-Sakhar, a civilian was shot and wounded.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Battles Rage Not Far from Baghdad; 282 Killed, 116 Wounded Across Iraq – October 22nd, 2014
- 58 Killed, 45 Wounded Across Iraq; Militiamen Boldly Operate Under Own Terms – October 21st, 2014
- Bombs and Battles Kill 243, Wound 139 Across Iraq – October 20th, 2014
- 146 Are Killed in Battles and Bombings Across Iraq – October 19th, 2014
- New Iraq Ministers Selected, As 294 Are Killed – October 18th, 2014