Four Military Personnel Killed in Northern Iraq
Monday: 4 Killed, 4 Wounded
At least four people were killed and four more were wounded in light violence.
Gunmen killed three soldiers at a checkpoint near Samarra.
In Jurf al-Sakhar, a civilian was shot and wounded.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Heavy Fighting Continues Near Sinjar, 11 Killed in Baghdad – December 19th, 2014
- Sinjar Operation Continues; 142 Killed Across Iraq – December 18th, 2014
- Operation To Free Yazidi Town Begins; 131 Killed Across Iraq – December 17th, 2014
- Iraq: 241 Killed, Including 150 Women Who Spurned ISIS Suitors – December 16th, 2014
- 101 Killed in Iraq, and Thousands Are Missing – December 15th, 2014