Four Military Personnel Killed in Northern Iraq
Monday: 4 Killed, 4 Wounded
At least four people were killed and four more were wounded in light violence.
Gunmen killed three soldiers at a checkpoint near Samarra.
In Jurf al-Sakhar, a civilian was shot and wounded.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 4,609 Killed in Iraq During April – May 1st, 2016
- 80 Killed in Iraq; Bombers Strike in Baghdad – April 30th, 2016
- Suicide Attack on Forces in Anbar; 195 Killed in Iraq – April 29th, 2016
- Biden Visits Baghdad; 107 Killed in Iraq – April 28th, 2016
- Iraq Army Advances Towards Mosul; 311 Killed Across Country – April 27th, 2016