Four Military Personnel Killed in Northern Iraq
Monday: 4 Killed, 4 Wounded
At least four people were killed and four more were wounded in light violence.
Gunmen killed three soldiers at a checkpoint near Samarra.
In Jurf al-Sakhar, a civilian was shot and wounded.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 257 Killed Across Iraq, Mostly In Security Ops – July 21st, 2014
- 131 Killed In Iraq As Deadline Passes for Christians To Leave Mosul – July 20th, 2014
- Bombers Return to Baghdad: 50 Killed, 92 Wounded – July 19th, 2014
- Iraq Security Ops Leave Over A Hundred Dead – July 18th, 2014
- Over 100 Killed in Iraq As Peshmerga Clash with Militants – July 17th, 2014