At least 16 Iraqis were killed and 35 more were wounded in the latest violence.
In Baghdad, an explosion at a Hurriya bus stop left five dead and 15 wounded. One person was killed and three more were wounded in a blast targeting police. A sticky bomb wounded a parliament employee.
Three policemen were killed and four more were wounded during a shootout in Taji.
A bomb targeting the head of Diyala University killed two bodyguards and wounded four others when it exploded in Baquba.
An explosion wounded grocery store owner in Mussayab.
At least four more people were killed and four others were wounded in Diyala province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- At Least 4,693 Killed across Iraq in July – August 1st, 2015
- 154 Killed in Iraq, including Dozens of Displaced Children – July 31st, 2015
- Mass Grave Unearthed in Mosul; 194 Killed across Iraq – July 30th, 2015
- Turkey Escalates Airstrikes; 175 Killed across Iraq – July 29th, 2015
- Suicide Bombers Ignite Battles in Ramadi and Baiji; 72 Killed across Iraq – July 28th, 2015