Iraq Violence Leaves 2 Killed, Including an Egyptian
Tuesday: 2 Killed, 10 Wounded
Light violence left two dead, one of them an Egyptian national, and 10 wounded.
An Egyptian man was killed when gunmen robbed his currency exchange office in Baiji.
In Falluja, gunmen wounded a civilian and a policeman.
An officer and a soldier were wounded in a blast near Tuz.
An I.E.D. wounded a civilian in Baquba.
In Buhriz, a bomb wounded a man.
No casualties were reported during heavy bombing by Turkish planes in northern Iraq.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- At Least 4,164 People, Including Americans, Killed in Iraq During May – May 31st, 2016
- 259 Killed in Iraq; Bombers Back in Baghdad – May 30th, 2016
- 100 Killed in Iraq; New Operation Launched near Mosul – May 29th, 2016
- Iraq Special Forces Surround Fallujah; 208 Killed – May 28th, 2016
- Military Denies Bombing Fallujah Hospital; 18 Killed in Iraq – May 27th, 2016