Iraq Violence Leaves 2 Killed, Including an Egyptian
Tuesday: 2 Killed, 10 Wounded
Light violence left two dead, one of them an Egyptian national, and 10 wounded.
An Egyptian man was killed when gunmen robbed his currency exchange office in Baiji.
In Falluja, gunmen wounded a civilian and a policeman.
An officer and a soldier were wounded in a blast near Tuz.
An I.E.D. wounded a civilian in Baquba.
In Buhriz, a bomb wounded a man.
No casualties were reported during heavy bombing by Turkish planes in northern Iraq.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Saddam’s Body Moved Over ISIS Fears; 149 Killed, 104 Across Iraq – July 30th, 2014
- Hundreds Butchered by ISIS, Over A Hundred More Killed By Iraq Gov’t – July 29th, 2014
- 274 Killed Across Iraq As Mosul Residents Defy ISIS – July 28th, 2014
- Bloody Sunday in Iraq: 374 Killed, 78 Wounded – July 27th, 2014
- Sunni Politican Mysteriously Detained; 312 Killed Across Iraq – July 26th, 2014