Iraq Violence Leaves 2 Killed, Including an Egyptian
Tuesday: 2 Killed, 10 Wounded
Light violence left two dead, one of them an Egyptian national, and 10 wounded.
An Egyptian man was killed when gunmen robbed his currency exchange office in Baiji.
In Falluja, gunmen wounded a civilian and a policeman.
An officer and a soldier were wounded in a blast near Tuz.
An I.E.D. wounded a civilian in Baquba.
In Buhriz, a bomb wounded a man.
No casualties were reported during heavy bombing by Turkish planes in northern Iraq.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bombs and Battles Kill 243, Wound 139 Across Iraq – October 20th, 2014
- 146 Are Killed in Battles and Bombings Across Iraq – October 19th, 2014
- New Iraq Ministers Selected, As 294 Are Killed – October 18th, 2014
- No Halt in Baghdad Bombings; 142 Killed, 122 Wounded Across Iraq – October 17th, 2014
- As Bombers Strike Baghdad, Bodies Pile-up in Tikrit; 121 Killed, 157 Wounded – October 16th, 2014