Light violence left two dead, one of them an Egyptian national, and 10 wounded.
An Egyptian man was killed when gunmen robbed his currency exchange office in Baiji.
In Falluja, gunmen wounded a civilian and a policeman.
An officer and a soldier were wounded in a blast near Tuz.
An I.E.D. wounded a civilian in Baquba.
In Buhriz, a bomb wounded a man.
No casualties were reported during heavy bombing by Turkish planes in northern Iraq.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018