Iraq Violence Leaves 2 Killed, Including an Egyptian
Tuesday: 2 Killed, 10 Wounded
Light violence left two dead, one of them an Egyptian national, and 10 wounded.
An Egyptian man was killed when gunmen robbed his currency exchange office in Baiji.
In Falluja, gunmen wounded a civilian and a policeman.
An officer and a soldier were wounded in a blast near Tuz.
An I.E.D. wounded a civilian in Baquba.
In Buhriz, a bomb wounded a man.
No casualties were reported during heavy bombing by Turkish planes in northern Iraq.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Marine, 286 Others Killed Across Iraq – October 24th, 2014
- Another Town Falls to ISIS; 114 Killed Across Iraq – October 23rd, 2014
- Battles Rage Not Far from Baghdad; 282 Killed, 116 Wounded Across Iraq – October 22nd, 2014
- 58 Killed, 45 Wounded Across Iraq; Militiamen Boldly Operate Under Own Terms – October 21st, 2014
- Bombs and Battles Kill 243, Wound 139 Across Iraq – October 20th, 2014