Ten Killed in Iraq, Including Iranian Exile
Monday: 10 Killed, 9 Wounded
At least 10 people were killed nine more were wounded in the latest violence. Although one fatality was a heart attack, his colleagues are blaming the Iraqi government for withholding medical care.
The Mujahedeen al-Khalq accused the Iraqi government of interfering with the medical treatment of one exile, who later died of a heart attack at Camp Liberty.
Gunmen killed a man and wounded his brother during a home invasion in Muqdadiya.
An ambulance driver was shot and wounded in Kirkuk.
Two bombs were defused in Tikrit.
A bomb in Hashimiya was defused.
Two men driving a car bomb in Najaf were arrested.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Issues New Threat As 146 Are Killed Across Iraq – August 19th, 2014
- Kurds Are Willing To Talk With Baghdad; 78 Killed Across Iraq – August 18th, 2014
- 186 Killed Across Iraq As Kurds Try To Retake Mosul Dam – August 17th, 2014
- U.S. Airstrikes Target Mosul Dam region; 114 Killed in Iraq – August 16th, 2014
- ISIS Takes Another Yazidi Town; 183 Killed Across Iraq – August 15th, 2014