Ten Killed in Iraq, Including Iranian Exile
Monday: 10 Killed, 9 Wounded
At least 10 people were killed nine more were wounded in the latest violence. Although one fatality was a heart attack, his colleagues are blaming the Iraqi government for withholding medical care.
The Mujahedeen al-Khalq accused the Iraqi government of interfering with the medical treatment of one exile, who later died of a heart attack at Camp Liberty.
Gunmen killed a man and wounded his brother during a home invasion in Muqdadiya.
An ambulance driver was shot and wounded in Kirkuk.
Two bombs were defused in Tikrit.
A bomb in Hashimiya was defused.
Two men driving a car bomb in Najaf were arrested.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Troops Recapture Anbar Town; 120 Killed Across Iraq – February 8th, 2016
- ISIS Executes Hundreds in Iraq – February 7th, 2016
- Suicide Bomber Strikes near US Base; 125 Killed Across Iraq – February 6th, 2016
- Civilian Casualties in Turkish Airstrikes as 174 Are Killed Across Iraq – February 5th, 2016
- String of Blasts Hits Baghdad; 283 Killed in Iraq – February 4th, 2016