Ten Killed in Iraq, Including Iranian Exile
Monday: 10 Killed, 9 Wounded
At least 10 people were killed nine more were wounded in the latest violence. Although one fatality was a heart attack, his colleagues are blaming the Iraqi government for withholding medical care.
The Mujahedeen al-Khalq accused the Iraqi government of interfering with the medical treatment of one exile, who later died of a heart attack at Camp Liberty.
Gunmen killed a man and wounded his brother during a home invasion in Muqdadiya.
An ambulance driver was shot and wounded in Kirkuk.
Two bombs were defused in Tikrit.
A bomb in Hashimiya was defused.
Two men driving a car bomb in Najaf were arrested.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bombers Strike across Iraq; 191 Killed, 116 Wounded – October 5th, 2015
- Cholera Spreads in Iraq; 72 Killed in Battles – October 4th, 2015
- 89 Killed in Iraq as Bombers Strike near Baghdad Shrine – October 3rd, 2015
- 36 Killed in Iraq; Embedded Journalist Wounded – October 2nd, 2015
- 257 Killed in Iraq as Abadi Asks for More Airstrikes – October 1st, 2015