Ten Killed in Iraq, Including Iranian Exile
Monday: 10 Killed, 9 Wounded
At least 10 people were killed nine more were wounded in the latest violence. Although one fatality was a heart attack, his colleagues are blaming the Iraqi government for withholding medical care.
The Mujahedeen al-Khalq accused the Iraqi government of interfering with the medical treatment of one exile, who later died of a heart attack at Camp Liberty.
Gunmen killed a man and wounded his brother during a home invasion in Muqdadiya.
An ambulance driver was shot and wounded in Kirkuk.
Two bombs were defused in Tikrit.
A bomb in Hashimiya was defused.
Two men driving a car bomb in Najaf were arrested.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Security Forces Cooperate and Free Bashir; 165 Killed in Iraq – May 2nd, 2016
- 4,609 Killed in Iraq During April – May 1st, 2016
- 80 Killed in Iraq; Bombers Strike in Baghdad – April 30th, 2016
- Suicide Attack on Forces in Anbar; 195 Killed in Iraq – April 29th, 2016
- Biden Visits Baghdad; 107 Killed in Iraq – April 28th, 2016