Ten Killed in Iraq, Including Iranian Exile
Monday: 10 Killed, 9 Wounded
At least 10 people were killed nine more were wounded in the latest violence. Although one fatality was a heart attack, his colleagues are blaming the Iraqi government for withholding medical care.
The Mujahedeen al-Khalq accused the Iraqi government of interfering with the medical treatment of one exile, who later died of a heart attack at Camp Liberty.
Gunmen killed a man and wounded his brother during a home invasion in Muqdadiya.
An ambulance driver was shot and wounded in Kirkuk.
Two bombs were defused in Tikrit.
A bomb in Hashimiya was defused.
Two men driving a car bomb in Najaf were arrested.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Anbar University Captured; 113 Killed in Iraq – July 26th, 2015
- Turkmen Killed in Bombing at Pool; 30 Killed across Iraq – July 25th, 2015
- 154 Killed in Iraq as Turkey Resumes Bombing PKK Bases – July 24th, 2015
- 106 Killed in Iraq as US Defense Secretary Visits – July 23rd, 2015
- Bombings Continue in Baghdad; 81 Killed across Iraq – July 22nd, 2015