At least two people were killed and 11 more were wounded in the latest attacks. Also, one kidnapping was reported.
Ten people were wounded, including the mayor of Mansouriya, when a bomb targeting his motorcade exploded.
A blast in Falluja killed two people and wounded a third one.
Gunmen fired at the mayor of Tikrit, but no casualties were reported.
A man was kidnapped in Baiji. The man’s brother works as a personal secretary to Salah ad Din’s governor.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 154 Killed in Iraq, including Dozens of Displaced Children – July 31st, 2015
- Mass Grave Unearthed in Mosul; 194 Killed across Iraq – July 30th, 2015
- Turkey Escalates Airstrikes; 175 Killed across Iraq – July 29th, 2015
- Suicide Bombers Ignite Battles in Ramadi and Baiji; 72 Killed across Iraq – July 28th, 2015
- 242 Killed in Iraq; Militants Execute Scores in Mosul – July 27th, 2015