At least two people were killed and 11 more were wounded in the latest attacks. Also, one kidnapping was reported.
Ten people were wounded, including the mayor of Mansouriya, when a bomb targeting his motorcade exploded.
A blast in Falluja killed two people and wounded a third one.
Gunmen fired at the mayor of Tikrit, but no casualties were reported.
A man was kidnapped in Baiji. The man’s brother works as a personal secretary to Salah ad Din’s governor.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Security Forces Finish Securing Ramadi; 285 Killed in Iraq – February 9th, 2016
- Troops Recapture Anbar Town; 120 Killed Across Iraq – February 8th, 2016
- ISIS Executes Hundreds in Iraq – February 7th, 2016
- Suicide Bomber Strikes near US Base; 125 Killed Across Iraq – February 6th, 2016
- Civilian Casualties in Turkish Airstrikes as 174 Are Killed Across Iraq – February 5th, 2016