At least two people were killed and 11 more were wounded in the latest attacks. Also, one kidnapping was reported.
Ten people were wounded, including the mayor of Mansouriya, when a bomb targeting his motorcade exploded.
A blast in Falluja killed two people and wounded a third one.
Gunmen fired at the mayor of Tikrit, but no casualties were reported.
A man was kidnapped in Baiji. The man’s brother works as a personal secretary to Salah ad Din’s governor.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Troops Advancing Rapidly Towards Mosul Bridge; 114 Killed in Iraq – February 26th, 2017
- Civilians Flee Heavy Fighting in Mosul; 223 Killed in Iraq – February 25th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Border Checkpoint; 117 Killed in Iraq – February 24th, 2017
- Mosul Airport, Army Base Captured; 83 Killed in Iraq – February 23rd, 2017
- U.S. Forces Shot at in Mosul; 130 Killed in Iraq – February 22nd, 2017