At least two people were killed and 11 more were wounded in the latest attacks. Also, one kidnapping was reported.
Ten people were wounded, including the mayor of Mansouriya, when a bomb targeting his motorcade exploded.
A blast in Falluja killed two people and wounded a third one.
Gunmen fired at the mayor of Tikrit, but no casualties were reported.
A man was kidnapped in Baiji. The man’s brother works as a personal secretary to Salah ad Din’s governor.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Italian Troops Deployed to Guard Mosul Dam; 170 Killed in Iraq – May 23rd, 2017
- Militants Execute Collaborators Near Kirkuk; 80 Killed in Iraq – May 22nd, 2017
- Suicide Bombers Attack Soldiers in Mosul; 120 Killed in Iraq – May 21st, 2017
- Special Forces Wind Down Operations in Mosul; 18 Killed in Iraq – May 20th, 2017
- Bombers Strike in Baghdad, Basra; 82 Killed in Iraq – May 19th, 2017