At least two people were killed and 11 more were wounded in the latest attacks. Also, one kidnapping was reported.
Ten people were wounded, including the mayor of Mansouriya, when a bomb targeting his motorcade exploded.
A blast in Falluja killed two people and wounded a third one.
Gunmen fired at the mayor of Tikrit, but no casualties were reported.
A man was kidnapped in Baiji. The man’s brother works as a personal secretary to Salah ad Din’s governor.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Captures City; 482 Killed Across Iraq – October 24th, 2016
- 418 Killed as Security Forces Capture Several Towns in Northern Iraq – October 23rd, 2016
- 598 Killed in Iraq; Hundreds Sickened by Sulfur Fumes – October 22nd, 2016
- 553 Killed and Executed in Iraq as Militants Attack Kirkuk – October 21st, 2016
- US Soldier Among 126 Killed in Iraq – October 20th, 2016