At least 11 people were killed and nine more were wounded in fresh violence. Two families were attacked in different cities.
A young man machine-gunned two siblings to death and wounded his parents in Kirkuk.
The body of a councilman from Tel Abta was discovered, executed, about a month after his kidnapping.
A roadside bomb wounded two policemen in Tal Afar.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Airstrikes Kill Civilians; 154 Killed in Iraq – July 10th, 2015
- 168 Killed in Iraq, as Militants Target Deserters – July 9th, 2015
- Shi’ite Militiamen Accused of More Crimes; 175 Killed across Iraq – July 8th, 2015
- 231 Killed in Iraq, including Schoolchildren – July 7th, 2015
- Iraqi Jet Bombs Baghdad; 134 Killed across Iraq – July 6th, 2015