At least 11 people were killed and nine more were wounded in fresh violence. Two families were attacked in different cities.
A young man machine-gunned two siblings to death and wounded his parents in Kirkuk.
The body of a councilman from Tel Abta was discovered, executed, about a month after his kidnapping.
A roadside bomb wounded two policemen in Tal Afar.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 248 Killed across Iraq as Battles Rage in Anbar – July 5th, 2015
- Another Spate of Bombings around Baghdad; 125 Killed across Iraq – July 4th, 2015
- 79 Killed across Iraq as ISIS Blows Up 700-year-old Tomb – July 3rd, 2015
- Christians Train To Fight; 115 Killed across Iraq – July 2nd, 2015
- 4,777 Killed in Iraq during June – July 1st, 2015