At least 11 people were killed and nine more were wounded in fresh violence. Two families were attacked in different cities.
A young man machine-gunned two siblings to death and wounded his parents in Kirkuk.
The body of a councilman from Tel Abta was discovered, executed, about a month after his kidnapping.
A roadside bomb wounded two policemen in Tal Afar.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- New Zealand Sends Fresh Troops; Five Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2018
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018
- Iraqi Government Executes Terror Convicts; 52 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2018