At least 11 people were killed and nine more were wounded in fresh violence. Two families were attacked in different cities.
A young man machine-gunned two siblings to death and wounded his parents in Kirkuk.
The body of a councilman from Tel Abta was discovered, executed, about a month after his kidnapping.
A roadside bomb wounded two policemen in Tal Afar.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass ISIS Grave Yields 167 Bodies; 19 Killed Recently in Iraq – June 20th, 2018
- ISIS Kidnappings Increase Significantly; 37 Killed in Iraq – June 19th, 2018
- Shepherds Kidnapped and Executed; 16 Killed in Iraq – June 18th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Operation Launched in Anbar; 45 Killed in Iraq – June 17th, 2018
- More Humanitarian Aid Planned; Seven Killed in Iraq – June 16th, 2018