Violence Leaves 11 Killed Across Iraq
Tuesday: 11 Killed, 9 Wounded
At least 11 people were killed and nine more were wounded in fresh violence. Two families were attacked in different cities.
A young man machine-gunned two siblings to death and wounded his parents in Kirkuk.
The body of a councilman from Tel Abta was discovered, executed, about a month after his kidnapping.
A roadside bomb wounded two policemen in Tal Afar.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Uniformed Gunmen Attack Polling Center in Iraq; 29 Killed, 61 Wounded – April 22nd, 2014
- Bombers, Clashes Leave 105 Dead, 127 Hurt Across Iraq – April 21st, 2014
- 79 Killed, 112 Wounded As Iraq Militants Attack Religious College – April 20th, 2014
- Iraq Candidates Targeted; 69 Killed 73 Wounded – April 19th, 2014
- Militants Launch Takeover of Iraq Town; 35 Killed, 53 Wounded – April 18th, 2014