At least 11 people were killed and nine more were wounded in fresh violence. Two families were attacked in different cities.
A young man machine-gunned two siblings to death and wounded his parents in Kirkuk.
The body of a councilman from Tel Abta was discovered, executed, about a month after his kidnapping.
A roadside bomb wounded two policemen in Tal Afar.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Grave Filled with Policemen; 30 Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2018
- Attacks Shift to Diyala Province; 11 Killed in Iraq – January 17th, 2018
- Mass Grave at Badush Prison; 66 Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2018
- Bloody Day in Baghdad; 53 Killed in Iraq – January 15th, 2018
- PKK Launch Rocket at Turkey; Six Killed in Iraq – January 14th, 2018