Family of Seven Among 11 Killed in Iraq
Wednesday: 11 Killed, 14 Wounded
At least 11 Iraqis were killed and 14 more were wounded in new attacks. A family was slaughtered just north of Baghdad, while security forces were targeting in Anbar province.
Seven people were killed in an attack on a home in Tarmiya. Three children were among the dead. The house was likely targeted because two family members, including one of the dead, were Sahwa members.
A blast in Habaniya killed a senior army officer. One bodyguard was also killed, while three more were wounded.
A high-ranking police officer and three bodyguards were wounded in a bombing in Ramadi.
In Zobaa, gunmen killed a soldier and wounded two others.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- French Reportedly Bomb School; 48 Killed across Iraq – November 26th, 2015
- 112 Killed across Iraq as Turkey Resumes Bombing Runs – November 25th, 2015
- 166 Killed across Iraq; Militia Accused of Seizing Hospital – November 24th, 2015
- 81 Killed across Iraq; Canada Accused of Bombing Civilians – November 23rd, 2015
- Baghdad Cancels Flights over Missile Fears; 101 Killed across Iraq – November 22nd, 2015