Despite attempts on local officials and marching pilgrims, few casualties were reported. However, at least four people were killed and six more were wounded.
A roadside bomb killed two soldiers in Tal Afar.
A man was injured when a bomb exploded near a procession in Iskandariya. Two more bombs were found and dismantled.
Hilla police liberated a man and arrested his kidnappers.
Samarra Operations Command foiled an attack targeting a procession in Dujail.
Two bombs were found and defused in Mussayab.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Journalist, Turkish Soldiers Among 34 Killed in Iraq – November 16th, 2017
- ISIS Operations Ramp up in Anbar; 48 Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2017
- ISIS Battles Near Kirkuk; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2017
- Militias Destroy Kurd Homes; 12 Killed in Iraq – November 13th, 2017
- US Service Member Among 19 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2017