Five Killed, 28 Wounded in Iraq Attacks
Sunday: 5 Killed, 28 Wounded
At least five people were killed and 28 more were wounded in new violence.
A suicide car bomber killed two civilians and a policeman at a checkpoint in Khalis. Another 18 people were wounded and several shops were damaged.
In Mosul, one policeman was killed and five more were wounded when two bombs exploded. Two policemen were wounded in a separate bombing.
An I.E.D. wounded three policemen in Qayara.
A kidnapped victim was rescued in Salah ad Din province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Massive Bombing near Baghdad; 97 Killed 237 Wounded Across Iraq – March 9th, 2014
- Iraq Political Candidate Among 44 Killed, 60 Wounded – March 8th, 2014
- Shelling and Bombings Kill 42, Wound 62 Across Iraq – March 7th, 2014
- More Bloodshed in Iraq: 82 Killed, 176 Wounded – March 6th, 2014
- 53 Killed, 106 Wounded As Noisy Celebrations Provide Cover for Iraq Attacks – March 5th, 2014