Five Killed, 28 Wounded in Iraq Attacks
Sunday: 5 Killed, 28 Wounded
At least five people were killed and 28 more were wounded in new violence.
A suicide car bomber killed two civilians and a policeman at a checkpoint in Khalis. Another 18 people were wounded and several shops were damaged.
In Mosul, one policeman was killed and five more were wounded when two bombs exploded. Two policemen were wounded in a separate bombing.
An I.E.D. wounded three policemen in Qayara.
A kidnapped victim was rescued in Salah ad Din province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 111 Killed in Iraq as Rumors Ignite Riot in Baghdad – May 14th, 2015
- 104 Killed in Iraq; Drone Strike Kills Family – May 13th, 2015
- Bombers Target Shi’ite Pilgrims; 137 Killed across Iraq – May 12th, 2015
- Sunni Leaders Complain of Lack of Power as 55 Are Killed across Iraq – May 11th, 2015
- Battles Ramp up in the Mountains North of Baghdad; 250 Killed across Iraq – May 10th, 2015