At least eight Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded since the beginning of the month, an unsually long stretch of relative peace.
A civilian as killed and three more were wounded during an I.E.D. explosion in Haditha.
An I.E.D. blast left one policeman dead in Kirkuk.
In Mosul, gunmen shot dead a soldier.
A sticky bomb killed a civilian in Haswa.
A sticky bomb planted on a car in Abu Sedira wounded a civilian.
Police liberated a girl who had been kidnapped at her home in Jbela.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017
- Clashes Reported in Kirkuk; 31 Killed Across Iraq – December 7th, 2017