Eight Killed in Iraq
Saturday: 8 Killed, 6 Wounded
At least eight Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded since the beginning of the month, an unsually long stretch of relative peace.
A civilian as killed and three more were wounded during an I.E.D. explosion in Haditha.
An I.E.D. blast left one policeman dead in Kirkuk.
In Mosul, gunmen shot dead a soldier.
A sticky bomb killed a civilian in Haswa.
A sticky bomb planted on a car in Abu Sedira wounded a civilian.
Police liberated a girl who had been kidnapped at her home in Jbela.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- More Bloodshed in Iraq: 82 Killed, 176 Wounded – March 6th, 2014
- 53 Killed, 106 Wounded As Noisy Celebrations Provide Cover for Iraq Attacks – March 5th, 2014
- Gunmen Attack Samarra Council; 42 Killed, 74 Wounded Across Iraq – March 4th, 2014
- Iraq Security Ops Continue: 97 Killed, 45 Wounded – March 3rd, 2014
- 131 Killed, 48 Wounded in Iraq, Including Scores of Militants – March 2nd, 2014