At least eight Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded since the beginning of the month, an unsually long stretch of relative peace.
A civilian as killed and three more were wounded during an I.E.D. explosion in Haditha.
An I.E.D. blast left one policeman dead in Kirkuk.
In Mosul, gunmen shot dead a soldier.
A sticky bomb killed a civilian in Haswa.
A sticky bomb planted on a car in Abu Sedira wounded a civilian.
Police liberated a girl who had been kidnapped at her home in Jbela.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Security Forces Shoot Protesters in Kirkuk, Khanaqin; 18 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2017
- Peshmerga Casualty Figures Raised; 90 Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2017
- Kurds Begin Return Home to Kirkuk; Eight Killed in Iraq – October 17th, 2017
- Kurds Flee as Baghdad Captures Kirkuk; 60 Killed, 133 Wounded – October 16th, 2017
- Iraq Forgets ISIS, Moves Against Kirkuk; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2017