At least eight Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded since the beginning of the month, an unsually long stretch of relative peace.
A civilian as killed and three more were wounded during an I.E.D. explosion in Haditha.
An I.E.D. blast left one policeman dead in Kirkuk.
In Mosul, gunmen shot dead a soldier.
A sticky bomb killed a civilian in Haswa.
A sticky bomb planted on a car in Abu Sedira wounded a civilian.
Police liberated a girl who had been kidnapped at her home in Jbela.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraqi Forces Kill 40 Militants in and Near Syria; 20 Found in Mass Grave in Mosul – April 22nd, 2018
- 60 Militants Found in Mosul Grave; 20 Killed in Iraq – April 21st, 2018
- New Zealand Sends Fresh Troops; Five Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2018
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018