Three people were killed and eight more were wounded in Mosul. No attacks were reported elsewhere.
In Mosul, two policemen were killed and four more were wounded in a bombing. A separate bomb wounded four more policemen, one of them an officer. Gunmen assassinated a lawyer.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018