Three people were killed and eight more were wounded in Mosul. No attacks were reported elsewhere.
In Mosul, two policemen were killed and four more were wounded in a bombing. A separate bomb wounded four more policemen, one of them an officer. Gunmen assassinated a lawyer.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Civilians Bombed in Turkish Strikes; 26 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2018
- Turkey Bombs PKK Sites; Three Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2018
- Militants Attack Federal Police Unit; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 11th, 2018
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018