Three people were killed and eight more were wounded in Mosul. No attacks were reported elsewhere.
In Mosul, two policemen were killed and four more were wounded in a bombing. A separate bomb wounded four more policemen, one of them an officer. Gunmen assassinated a lawyer.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Civilians Flee Mosul War Zone; 59 Killed in Iraq – June 24th, 2017
- Many Casualties in Mosul Attacks; 151 Killed in Iraq – June 23rd, 2017
- Teenagers Blown-up by Old Landmine; 46 Killed in Iraq – June 22nd, 2017
- Great Mosque Destroyed in Mosul; 91 Killed in Iraq – June 21st, 2017
- Chemical Weapons Report in Mosul; 84 Killed in Iraq – June 20th, 2017