Three people were killed and eight more were wounded in Mosul. No attacks were reported elsewhere.
In Mosul, two policemen were killed and four more were wounded in a bombing. A separate bomb wounded four more policemen, one of them an officer. Gunmen assassinated a lawyer.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kurds Celebrate Referendum; 27 Killed in Iraq – September 25th, 2017
- Iraq Executes Dozens of Convicts; 116 Killed in Iraq – September 24th, 2017
- Shirqat Nearly Liberated; 297 Killed in Iraq – September 23rd, 2017
- Turkey Desperate to Stop Kurdish Vote; 41 Killed in Iraq – September 22nd, 2017
- Operations Launched in Hawija and Shirqat; 70 Killed in Iraq – September 21st, 2017