Three people were killed and eight more were wounded in Mosul. No attacks were reported elsewhere.
In Mosul, two policemen were killed and four more were wounded in a bombing. A separate bomb wounded four more policemen, one of them an officer. Gunmen assassinated a lawyer.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018
- Iraqi Government Executes Terror Convicts; 52 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2018
- Bomb Targets Election Candidate; Two Killed in Iraq – April 15th, 2018