Light violence left six dead and eight wounded in northern Iraq.
Three people were killed and eight more were wounded during a car bombing in Kirkuk.
In Baghdad, police freed a kidnapped child and arrested the abductors.
Police in Maysan province liberated an abduction victim and arrested four kidnappers.
A sound bomb was thrown at a tribal chief’s home in Basra, leaving material damages.
A bomb damaged a policeman’s home in Iskandariya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass ISIS Grave Yields 167 Bodies; 19 Killed Recently in Iraq – June 20th, 2018
- ISIS Kidnappings Increase Significantly; 37 Killed in Iraq – June 19th, 2018
- Shepherds Kidnapped and Executed; 16 Killed in Iraq – June 18th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Operation Launched in Anbar; 45 Killed in Iraq – June 17th, 2018
- More Humanitarian Aid Planned; Seven Killed in Iraq – June 16th, 2018