Light violence left six dead and eight wounded in northern Iraq.
Three people were killed and eight more were wounded during a car bombing in Kirkuk.
In Baghdad, police freed a kidnapped child and arrested the abductors.
Police in Maysan province liberated an abduction victim and arrested four kidnappers.
A sound bomb was thrown at a tribal chief’s home in Basra, leaving material damages.
A bomb damaged a policeman’s home in Iskandariya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baghdad Deploys More Troops to Kirkuk; 13 Killed in Iraq – October 22nd, 2018
- Random Attacks Rattle North; 23 Killed in Iraq – October 21st, 2018
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018