Light violence left six dead and eight wounded in northern Iraq.
Three people were killed and eight more were wounded during a car bombing in Kirkuk.
In Baghdad, police freed a kidnapped child and arrested the abductors.
Police in Maysan province liberated an abduction victim and arrested four kidnappers.
A sound bomb was thrown at a tribal chief’s home in Basra, leaving material damages.
A bomb damaged a policeman’s home in Iskandariya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Militia Armory Burns and Explodes; 15 Killed in Iraq – August 18th, 2018
- Electric Infrastructure Targeted; Six Killed in Iraq – August 17th, 2018
- Six Executed in Iraq; Six Others Killed Across Country – August 16th, 2018
- Protests in Basra Ramp up Again; 30 Killed in Iraq – August 15th, 2018
- Bombers Return to Sadr City; Five Killed in Iraq – August 14th, 2018