Six Killed in Northern Iraq Violence
Wednesday: 6 Killed, 8 Wounded
Light violence left six dead and eight wounded in northern Iraq.
Three people were killed and eight more were wounded during a car bombing in Kirkuk.
In Baghdad, police freed a kidnapped child and arrested the abductors.
Police in Maysan province liberated an abduction victim and arrested four kidnappers.
A sound bomb was thrown at a tribal chief’s home in Basra, leaving material damages.
A bomb damaged a policeman’s home in Iskandariya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Graves in Western Iraq Drive Casualty Figure up to 470 Killed – October 30th, 2014
- ISIS Executes Dozens; 350 Killed Across Iraq – October 29th, 2014
- Battles Continue Near Iraq Capital; 162 Killed – October 28th, 2014
- Bombers Attack Civilian and Security Targets Across Iraq, 317 Killed – October 27th, 2014
- Iraq Battles Leave 238 Dead – October 26th, 2014