Light violence left six dead and eight wounded in northern Iraq.
Three people were killed and eight more were wounded during a car bombing in Kirkuk.
In Baghdad, police freed a kidnapped child and arrested the abductors.
Police in Maysan province liberated an abduction victim and arrested four kidnappers.
A sound bomb was thrown at a tribal chief’s home in Basra, leaving material damages.
A bomb damaged a policeman’s home in Iskandariya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kurds Flee as Baghdad Captures Kirkuk; 60 Killed, 133 Wounded – October 16th, 2017
- Iraq Forgets ISIS, Moves Against Kirkuk; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2017
- Shots Fired Between Kurdish Peshmerga and Shi’ite Militia; 50 Killed in Iraq – October 14th, 2017
- Kurds Withdraw from Turkmen Towns; 14 Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2017
- Kurdish Peshmerga Block Roads; Six Killed in Iraq – October 12th, 2017