New attacks left at least 10 dead and 24 injured across Iraq.
A bomb targeting a school bus killed a teacher and wounded four children in Saidiya.
One soldier was killed and three more were wounded during a bombing in Taji.
Gunmen stormed a home in Samarra, where they killed one person and wounded two more.
A bomb in Falluja killed one policeman and wounded another.
A policeman was wounded when a bomb planted at the entrance to his Hilla home exploded.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018