New attacks left at least 10 dead and 24 injured across Iraq.
A bomb targeting a school bus killed a teacher and wounded four children in Saidiya.
One soldier was killed and three more were wounded during a bombing in Taji.
Gunmen stormed a home in Samarra, where they killed one person and wounded two more.
A bomb in Falluja killed one policeman and wounded another.
A policeman was wounded when a bomb planted at the entrance to his Hilla home exploded.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kurds Celebrate Referendum; 27 Killed in Iraq – September 25th, 2017
- Iraq Executes Dozens of Convicts; 116 Killed in Iraq – September 24th, 2017
- Shirqat Nearly Liberated; 297 Killed in Iraq – September 23rd, 2017
- Turkey Desperate to Stop Kurdish Vote; 41 Killed in Iraq – September 22nd, 2017
- Operations Launched in Hawija and Shirqat; 70 Killed in Iraq – September 21st, 2017