10 Killed, 24 Wounded Across Iraq
Saturday: 10 Killed, 24 Wounded
New attacks left at least 10 dead and 24 injured across Iraq.
A bomb targeting a school bus killed a teacher and wounded four children in Saidiya.
One soldier was killed and three more were wounded during a bombing in Taji.
Gunmen stormed a home in Samarra, where they killed one person and wounded two more.
A bomb in Falluja killed one policeman and wounded another.
A policeman was wounded when a bomb planted at the entrance to his Hilla home exploded.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Coalition Strikes Kill Civilians in Mosul; 244 Killed across Iraq – April 21st, 2015
- 161 Killed across Iraq As Bombs Continue in Baghdad – April 20th, 2015
- Militants Execute Iraq Civilians; 208 Killed Overall – April 19th, 2015
- Iraq Force Retake Baiji Refinery; 158 Killed across Country – April 18th, 2015
- Bombers Strike in Baghdad; 479 Killed Across Iraq – April 17th, 2015