New attacks left at least 10 dead and 24 injured across Iraq.
A bomb targeting a school bus killed a teacher and wounded four children in Saidiya.
One soldier was killed and three more were wounded during a bombing in Taji.
Gunmen stormed a home in Samarra, where they killed one person and wounded two more.
A bomb in Falluja killed one policeman and wounded another.
A policeman was wounded when a bomb planted at the entrance to his Hilla home exploded.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Militia Armory Burns and Explodes; 15 Killed in Iraq – August 18th, 2018
- Electric Infrastructure Targeted; Six Killed in Iraq – August 17th, 2018
- Six Executed in Iraq; Six Others Killed Across Country – August 16th, 2018
- Protests in Basra Ramp up Again; 30 Killed in Iraq – August 15th, 2018
- Bombers Return to Sadr City; Five Killed in Iraq – August 14th, 2018