Iraq Violence Claims Seven Lives
Wednesday: 7 Iraqis Killed, 15 Wounded
New attacks left at least seven Iraqis killed and 15 more wounded.
In Baghdad, a national police squad foiled an assassination attempt and killed three gunmen.
A civilian was killed and another was wounded in a blast in north Ramadi.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a policeman.
Six people were wounded in a blast targeting the Kirkuk police head of dismantling explosives.
Security forces killed a gunman during a clash in Baaj.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 168 Killed Across Iraq As U.S. and Militiamen Focus on Rescuing Turkmen in Amerli – August 27th, 2014
- Another Bombing in Baghdad; 80 Killed in Iraq – August 26th, 2014
- Bombers Return to Baghdad; 212 Killed, 184 Wounded – August 25th, 2014
- 119 Killed in Iraq As Airstrikes Continue – August 24th, 2014
- Suicide Bombers Strike Kirkuk; 103 Killed, 189 Wounded Across Iraq – August 23rd, 2014