Iraq Violence Claims Seven Lives
Wednesday: 7 Iraqis Killed, 15 Wounded
New attacks left at least seven Iraqis killed and 15 more wounded.
In Baghdad, a national police squad foiled an assassination attempt and killed three gunmen.
A civilian was killed and another was wounded in a blast in north Ramadi.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a policeman.
Six people were wounded in a blast targeting the Kirkuk police head of dismantling explosives.
Security forces killed a gunman during a clash in Baaj.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 46 Killed in Iraq, including Army Division Commander – April 24th, 2015
- 52 Killed in Iraq Bombings and Executions – April 23rd, 2015
- No Let Up in Baghdad Blasts; 136 Killed in Iraq – April 22nd, 2015
- Coalition Strikes Kill Civilians in Mosul; 244 Killed across Iraq – April 21st, 2015
- 161 Killed across Iraq As Bombs Continue in Baghdad – April 20th, 2015