Iraq Violence Claims Seven Lives
Wednesday: 7 Iraqis Killed, 15 Wounded
New attacks left at least seven Iraqis killed and 15 more wounded.
In Baghdad, a national police squad foiled an assassination attempt and killed three gunmen.
A civilian was killed and another was wounded in a blast in north Ramadi.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a policeman.
Six people were wounded in a blast targeting the Kirkuk police head of dismantling explosives.
Security forces killed a gunman during a clash in Baaj.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 60 Killed in Iraq, Including a U.S. Servicemember – April 29th, 2017
- Bomb Targets Baghdad Police Station; 221 Killed in Iraq – April 28th, 2017
- Fresh Civilian Airstrike Deaths; 151 Killed in Iraq – April 27th, 2017
- New Zealand and Australia Deploying More Troops; 134 Killed in Iraq – April 26th, 2017
- Turkish Friendly Fire Kills Kurdish Troops; 86 Killed in Iraq – April 25th, 2017