Iraq Violence Claims Seven Lives
Wednesday: 7 Iraqis Killed, 15 Wounded
New attacks left at least seven Iraqis killed and 15 more wounded.
In Baghdad, a national police squad foiled an assassination attempt and killed three gunmen.
A civilian was killed and another was wounded in a blast in north Ramadi.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a policeman.
Six people were wounded in a blast targeting the Kirkuk police head of dismantling explosives.
Security forces killed a gunman during a clash in Baaj.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 146 Are Killed in Battles and Bombings Across Iraq – October 19th, 2014
- New Iraq Ministers Selected, As 294 Are Killed – October 18th, 2014
- No Halt in Baghdad Bombings; 142 Killed, 122 Wounded Across Iraq – October 17th, 2014
- As Bombers Strike Baghdad, Bodies Pile-up in Tikrit; 121 Killed, 157 Wounded – October 16th, 2014
- 140 Killed Across Iraq, Mostly in Airstrikes – October 15th, 2014