15 Killed in Iraq
At least 15 Iraqis were killed and 11 more were wounded over the last two days.
A blast in Adhaim killed six soldiers and wounded two more.
In Kirkuk province, gunmen killed the head of internal affairs for the province and wounded two bodyguards. A bomb wounded three Peshmerga, one of them an officer. The dismembered body of a teenage boy was discovered.
A bomb explosion killed one policeman and wounded another in Baaj.
A judge was killed in Garma when shooters wielding machine guns attacked his residence.
A body was found in Dibs.
A former army pilot was gunned down near Baquba.
A bomb in Duluiya wounded three soldiers.
A bomb wounded two brothers near Hawija.
Two sounds bombs in Basra left no casualties at a football match.
A bomb targeting the Tarmiya police commander left no casualties.
In Sadr City, police freed a kidnap victim.
A bomb targeting an army patrol in Riyadh left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 60 Killed in Iraq, Including a U.S. Servicemember – April 29th, 2017
- Bomb Targets Baghdad Police Station; 221 Killed in Iraq – April 28th, 2017
- Fresh Civilian Airstrike Deaths; 151 Killed in Iraq – April 27th, 2017
- New Zealand and Australia Deploying More Troops; 134 Killed in Iraq – April 26th, 2017
- Turkish Friendly Fire Kills Kurdish Troops; 86 Killed in Iraq – April 25th, 2017