15 Killed in Iraq
At least 15 Iraqis were killed and 11 more were wounded over the last two days.
A blast in Adhaim killed six soldiers and wounded two more.
In Kirkuk province, gunmen killed the head of internal affairs for the province and wounded two bodyguards. A bomb wounded three Peshmerga, one of them an officer. The dismembered body of a teenage boy was discovered.
A bomb explosion killed one policeman and wounded another in Baaj.
A judge was killed in Garma when shooters wielding machine guns attacked his residence.
A body was found in Dibs.
A former army pilot was gunned down near Baquba.
A bomb in Duluiya wounded three soldiers.
A bomb wounded two brothers near Hawija.
Two sounds bombs in Basra left no casualties at a football match.
A bomb targeting the Tarmiya police commander left no casualties.
In Sadr City, police freed a kidnap victim.
A bomb targeting an army patrol in Riyadh left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Troops Recapture Anbar Town; 120 Killed Across Iraq – February 8th, 2016
- ISIS Executes Hundreds in Iraq – February 7th, 2016
- Suicide Bomber Strikes near US Base; 125 Killed Across Iraq – February 6th, 2016
- Civilian Casualties in Turkish Airstrikes as 174 Are Killed Across Iraq – February 5th, 2016
- String of Blasts Hits Baghdad; 283 Killed in Iraq – February 4th, 2016