Three Killed in Iraq Violence
Due to the Eid al-Fitr holiday, reports of violence are limited this week, but at least three Iraqis were killed and five more wounded in new attacks.
A blast targeting police in Baaj killed one and wounded two others.
A civilian was shot dead in Duluiya.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a former policeman.
A blast wounded two policemen in the Horan Valley.
Gunmen in Iskandariya wounded a civilian.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Forty Killed Across Iraq; 13 Kidnapped in Anbar Province – May 18th, 2013
- Retaliation Against Sunnis Leave 90 Dead, 201 Wounded Across Iraq – May 17th, 2013
- Bombings Continue in Baghdad, Kirkuk; 40 Killed – May 16th, 2013
- Iraq Horror: 42 Killed, 141 Wounded – May 15th, 2013
- Baghdad Liquor Stores Targeted in Ongoing Attacks – May 14th, 2013