Due to the Eid al-Fitr holiday, reports of violence are limited this week, but at least three Iraqis were killed and five more wounded in new attacks.
A blast targeting police in Baaj killed one and wounded two others.
A civilian was shot dead in Duluiya.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a former policeman.
A blast wounded two policemen in the Horan Valley.
Gunmen in Iskandariya wounded a civilian.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018