Gunmen and small bombs took the lives of 19 across Iraq, the tally of two days of violence following a spasm of violence on Thursday. Another 15 people were also wounded.
In Mosul, a blast killed a civilian and wounded a policeman. Gunmen killed two brothers and wounded a guest at a separate house. A woman was also shot dead. Gunmen also killed a man and wounded his brother. Four people were shot to death at home.
Five soldiers were killed and four more were wounded when gunmen attacked their al-Azim checkpoint.
In Baghdad, gunmen shot four people dead at one home.
Two soldiers were wounded in a blast near Khanaqin.
Gunmen killed a civilian in Gatoun.
In Falluja, a bomb hidden in garbage wounded two policemen when it exploded.
A roadside bomb in Haswa wounded two people.
A bomb wounded a woman near Baquba.
A farmer was wounded in crossfire between security forces and gunmen in Udhaim.
A female suicide bomber was arrested in Ramadi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Anti-ISIS Operation Launched in Anbar; 45 Killed in Iraq – June 17th, 2018
- More Humanitarian Aid Planned; Seven Killed in Iraq – June 16th, 2018
- Forty ISIS Bodies Found in Grave; 28 Killed in Iraq – June 15th, 2018
- Euphrates Fills with Bodies Floating in from Syria; 18 Killed or Found Dead in Iraq – June 14th, 2018
- South Korea Delivers Promised T-50 Jets; Six Killed in Iraq – June 13th, 2018