Bombs in Diyala province killed and injured dozens at two separate locations. Gunmen left several fatalities in their wake further north. Overall, at least 20 Iraqis were killed and 37 more were wounded.
A blast in Muqdadiya killed seven people and wounded 25 more.
Near Baquba in Gatoun, a car bomb killed two people and wounded nine more after Iftar.
Two Yazidi brothers were killed when gunmen stormed their home in Baaj.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a lawyer and a policeman in separate interests. Two policemen were killed in an attack on their patrol.
Three car bombers were killed in Hit when their car exploded.
Two gunmen were killed as they were planting a bombing in Tal Afar.
In Dohuk, a bomb wounded two civilians.
Gunmen wounded a tribal leader in Dulaim.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Journalist, Turkish Soldiers Among 34 Killed in Iraq – November 16th, 2017
- ISIS Operations Ramp up in Anbar; 48 Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2017
- ISIS Battles Near Kirkuk; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2017
- Militias Destroy Kurd Homes; 12 Killed in Iraq – November 13th, 2017
- US Service Member Among 19 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2017