Bombs in Diyala province killed and injured dozens at two separate locations. Gunmen left several fatalities in their wake further north. Overall, at least 20 Iraqis were killed and 37 more were wounded.
A blast in Muqdadiya killed seven people and wounded 25 more.
Near Baquba in Gatoun, a car bomb killed two people and wounded nine more after Iftar.
Two Yazidi brothers were killed when gunmen stormed their home in Baaj.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a lawyer and a policeman in separate interests. Two policemen were killed in an attack on their patrol.
Three car bombers were killed in Hit when their car exploded.
Two gunmen were killed as they were planting a bombing in Tal Afar.
In Dohuk, a bomb wounded two civilians.
Gunmen wounded a tribal leader in Dulaim.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Forces Beaten at Checkpoint; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2018
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018