Bombers struck again south of Baghdad and in the capital itself. Overall, at least seven people were killed and 30 were wounded.
Two people were killed and 19 more were wounded in a blast at a market in Wehda.
A blast in Garma killed one civilian and wounded another.
One person was killed in a blast at a mosque in Abu Ghraib.
A policeman was wounded in a blast near his home in Iskandariya. The bomb damaged homes and his car.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Casualty Figures Raised; 90 Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2017
- Kurds Begin Return Home to Kirkuk; Eight Killed in Iraq – October 17th, 2017
- Kurds Flee as Baghdad Captures Kirkuk; 60 Killed, 133 Wounded – October 16th, 2017
- Iraq Forgets ISIS, Moves Against Kirkuk; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2017
- Shots Fired Between Kurdish Peshmerga and Shi’ite Militia; 50 Killed in Iraq – October 14th, 2017