Bombers struck again south of Baghdad and in the capital itself. Overall, at least seven people were killed and 30 were wounded.
Two people were killed and 19 more were wounded in a blast at a market in Wehda.
A blast in Garma killed one civilian and wounded another.
One person was killed in a blast at a mosque in Abu Ghraib.
A policeman was wounded in a blast near his home in Iskandariya. The bomb damaged homes and his car.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- New Zealand Sends Fresh Troops; Five Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2018
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018
- Iraqi Government Executes Terror Convicts; 52 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2018