Bombers Strike Again South of Baghdad
Wednesday: 8 Iraqis Killed, 30 Wounded
Bombers struck again south of Baghdad and in the capital itself. Overall, at least seven people were killed and 30 were wounded.
Two people were killed and 19 more were wounded in a blast at a market in Wehda.
A blast in Garma killed one civilian and wounded another.
One person was killed in a blast at a mosque in Abu Ghraib.
A policeman was wounded in a blast near his home in Iskandariya. The bomb damaged homes and his car.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Anbar Gov’t Compound Targeted; 104 Killed, 95 Wounded Across Iraq – April 16th, 2014
- 55 Killed, 44 Wounded Across Iraq As Abu Ghraib Prison Is Shut Down – April 15th, 2014
- Militants Shut Down Iraq Dam Again; 57 Killed, 19 Wounded – April 14th, 2014
- Bombers Take Toll on Northern Iraq; 71 Killed, 82 Wounded – April 13th, 2014
- Bombers, Gunmen Leave 48 Dead, 43 Hurt Across Iraq – April 12th, 2014