Bombers Strike Again South of Baghdad
Wednesday: 8 Iraqis Killed, 30 Wounded
Bombers struck again south of Baghdad and in the capital itself. Overall, at least seven people were killed and 30 were wounded.
Two people were killed and 19 more were wounded in a blast at a market in Wehda.
A blast in Garma killed one civilian and wounded another.
One person was killed in a blast at a mosque in Abu Ghraib.
A policeman was wounded in a blast near his home in Iskandariya. The bomb damaged homes and his car.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Coalition Strikes Kill Civilians in Mosul; 244 Killed across Iraq – April 21st, 2015
- 161 Killed across Iraq As Bombs Continue in Baghdad – April 20th, 2015
- Militants Execute Iraq Civilians; 208 Killed Overall – April 19th, 2015
- Iraq Force Retake Baiji Refinery; 158 Killed across Country – April 18th, 2015
- Bombers Strike in Baghdad; 479 Killed Across Iraq – April 17th, 2015