Bombers Strike Again South of Baghdad
Wednesday: 8 Iraqis Killed, 30 Wounded
Bombers struck again south of Baghdad and in the capital itself. Overall, at least seven people were killed and 30 were wounded.
Two people were killed and 19 more were wounded in a blast at a market in Wehda.
A blast in Garma killed one civilian and wounded another.
One person was killed in a blast at a mosque in Abu Ghraib.
A policeman was wounded in a blast near his home in Iskandariya. The bomb damaged homes and his car.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Graves in Western Iraq Drive Casualty Figure up to 470 Killed – October 30th, 2014
- ISIS Executes Dozens; 350 Killed Across Iraq – October 29th, 2014
- Battles Continue Near Iraq Capital; 162 Killed – October 28th, 2014
- Bombers Attack Civilian and Security Targets Across Iraq, 317 Killed – October 27th, 2014
- Iraq Battles Leave 238 Dead – October 26th, 2014