One Iraqi Dead, 18 Wounded in New Attacks
At least one Iraqis was killed and 18 more were wounded in prayer day attacks. Violence has been relatively light this week.
In Baghdad, a bomb at an Interior Ministry officer’s home killed his mother and wounded his father.
A bomb in Tarmiya wounded five people.
Ten people were wounded in other attacks. in Kirkuk. Four of them were members of one family who were wounded in a Katyusha rocket attack.
A driver was wounded in a drive-by shooting in Tuz Khormato.
In Iskandariya, a sticky bomb wounded an employee of the Electrical Ministry.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Monday Mayhem: 133 Killed, 283 Wounded in Iraq – May 20th, 2013
- Iraqi Police Targeted As Attacks Claim 44 Lives – May 19th, 2013
- Forty Killed Across Iraq; 13 Kidnapped in Anbar Province – May 18th, 2013
- Retaliation Against Sunnis Leave 90 Dead, 201 Wounded Across Iraq – May 17th, 2013
- Bombings Continue in Baghdad, Kirkuk; 40 Killed – May 16th, 2013