At least four Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded in light violence. A Kurdish cleric and an Iraqiya party official were the targets of two more attacks that only produced material damages.
A policeman’s home blew up in Falluja, killing two family members and seriously injuring four more.
The home of an Iraqiya leader in Basra was torched after a news report placed the official at an opposition meeting in Arbil.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Yazidis Found in Mass Grave; 100 Killed in Iraq – November 22nd, 2017
- Truck Bombing in Contested Town; 88 Killed in Iraq – November 21st, 2017
- Large Operation Against ISIS in Hawija; 30 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2017
- Mass Grave Found in Yazidi Town; 46 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2017
- Gunmen Attack Baghdad Checkpoint; 20 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2017