At least four Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded in light violence. A Kurdish cleric and an Iraqiya party official were the targets of two more attacks that only produced material damages.
A policeman’s home blew up in Falluja, killing two family members and seriously injuring four more.
The home of an Iraqiya leader in Basra was torched after a news report placed the official at an opposition meeting in Arbil.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Soldier Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 20th, 2018
- ISIS Ambushes Shi’ite Militiamen near Kirkuk; 31 Killed in Iraq – February 19th, 2018
- ISIS Widows Sentenced to Death, Prison; Eight Killed in Iraq – February 18th, 2018
- Another Mass Grave Found South of Mosul; 116 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2018
- Security Forces Battle ISIS near Mosul; 23 Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2018