Cleric and Politician Unhurt in Attacks; 4 Other Iraqis Killed
Monday: 4 Iraqis Killed, 6 Wounded
At least four Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded in light violence. A Kurdish cleric and an Iraqiya party official were the targets of two more attacks that only produced material damages.
A policeman’s home blew up in Falluja, killing two family members and seriously injuring four more.
The home of an Iraqiya leader in Basra was torched after a news report placed the official at an opposition meeting in Arbil.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Twenty Killed in Attacks Focused on Iraqi Security Forces – May 23rd, 2013
- 31 Killed in Iraq, Including 12 Slaughtered in a Baghdad Brothel – May 22nd, 2013
- Sixty Killed, 132 Wounded in Ongoing Iraq Carnage – May 21st, 2013
- Monday Mayhem: 133 Killed, 283 Wounded in Iraq – May 20th, 2013
- Iraqi Police Targeted As Attacks Claim 44 Lives – May 19th, 2013