Violence left at least 12 dead and 45 more wounded. In one attack, Lebanese and Iranian pilgrims were among the dead and injured. Still, most of the casualties were Iraqis.
Four people were killed and four more were wounded in a bombing in Hammam al-Alil. Police and civilians were among the casualties.
Two policemen were killed and five more were wounded in attacks in Kirkuk.
Gunmen killed a tribal sheikh near Rawah.
A booby-trapped car wounded eight near a vegetable market in Samarra.
In Baghdad, a bomb blast in the Qadisiya district wounded four people.
Turkey bombed the Ameedi border district, but no casualties were reported.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017
- Clashes Reported in Kirkuk; 31 Killed Across Iraq – December 7th, 2017