Violence left at least 12 dead and 45 more wounded. In one attack, Lebanese and Iranian pilgrims were among the dead and injured. Still, most of the casualties were Iraqis.
Four people were killed and four more were wounded in a bombing in Hammam al-Alil. Police and civilians were among the casualties.
Two policemen were killed and five more were wounded in attacks in Kirkuk.
Gunmen killed a tribal sheikh near Rawah.
A booby-trapped car wounded eight near a vegetable market in Samarra.
In Baghdad, a bomb blast in the Qadisiya district wounded four people.
Turkey bombed the Ameedi border district, but no casualties were reported.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018