Violence left at least 12 dead and 45 more wounded. In one attack, Lebanese and Iranian pilgrims were among the dead and injured. Still, most of the casualties were Iraqis.
Four people were killed and four more were wounded in a bombing in Hammam al-Alil. Police and civilians were among the casualties.
Two policemen were killed and five more were wounded in attacks in Kirkuk.
Gunmen killed a tribal sheikh near Rawah.
A booby-trapped car wounded eight near a vegetable market in Samarra.
In Baghdad, a bomb blast in the Qadisiya district wounded four people.
Turkey bombed the Ameedi border district, but no casualties were reported.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018