Violence left at least 12 dead and 45 more wounded. In one attack, Lebanese and Iranian pilgrims were among the dead and injured. Still, most of the casualties were Iraqis.
Four people were killed and four more were wounded in a bombing in Hammam al-Alil. Police and civilians were among the casualties.
Two policemen were killed and five more were wounded in attacks in Kirkuk.
Gunmen killed a tribal sheikh near Rawah.
A booby-trapped car wounded eight near a vegetable market in Samarra.
In Baghdad, a bomb blast in the Qadisiya district wounded four people.
Turkey bombed the Ameedi border district, but no casualties were reported.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baghdad Deploys More Troops to Kirkuk; 13 Killed in Iraq – October 22nd, 2018
- Random Attacks Rattle North; 23 Killed in Iraq – October 21st, 2018
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018