6 Iraqis Killed As Baghdad Grinds to a Halt
Monday: 6 Iraqis Killed, 6 Wounded
At least six Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded in new attacks. Reporting may be sparse this week as the Arab League summit, which takes place in Baghdad, is causing major traffic disruptions.
A bomb killed two civilians and wounded three more in Badosh.
Two soldiers were killed another was wounded during a blast in Buhriz.
In Samawa, a civilian was stabbed to death.
A bomb blast in Jurf al-Sakhar left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Operations Continue in Northern Iraq; 171 Killed, 210 Wounded – March 2nd, 2015
- Iraq: 4,134 Killed in February; Major Operation Begins in North – March 1st, 2015
- Heavy Clashes and Bombings Leave 97 Dead, 127 Wounded in Iraq – February 28th, 2015
- String of Bombings in Baghdad; 47 Killed across Iraq – February 27th, 2015
- Coalition Airstrikes Kill Civilians; 224 Killed Across Iraq – February 26th, 2015