At least six Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded in new attacks. Reporting may be sparse this week as the Arab League summit, which takes place in Baghdad, is causing major traffic disruptions.
A bomb killed two civilians and wounded three more in Badosh.
Two soldiers were killed another was wounded during a blast in Buhriz.
In Samawa, a civilian was stabbed to death.
A bomb blast in Jurf al-Sakhar left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Hostages Executed at Mosul Hospital; 176 Killed in Iraq – May 28th, 2017
- Iraq Repatriates 1980s War Dead to Iran; 58 Killed in Iraq – May 27th, 2017
- Witnesses Dispute Airstrike Report; 89 Killed in Iraq – May 26th, 2017
- Thousands Kidnapped for Use as Human Shields; 83 Killed in Iraq – May 25th, 2017
- Militants Blow up Home with Civilians Sealed Inside; 103 Killed in Iraq – May 24th, 2017