At least six Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded in new attacks. Reporting may be sparse this week as the Arab League summit, which takes place in Baghdad, is causing major traffic disruptions.
A bomb killed two civilians and wounded three more in Badosh.
Two soldiers were killed another was wounded during a blast in Buhriz.
In Samawa, a civilian was stabbed to death.
A bomb blast in Jurf al-Sakhar left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Scattered Attacks Continue in Kirkuk, Diyala; 27 Killed in Iraq – May 24th, 2018
- Suicide Bomber Strikes Baghdad; 16 Killed in Iraq – May 23rd, 2018
- 1,000 Bodies Recovered in Mosul; Two Turks Among 15 Killed in Iraq – May 22nd, 2018
- French Training Iraqi Forces near Syrian Border; Five Killed in Iraq – May 21st, 2018
- Eleven ISIS Militants Killed in Iraq – May 20th, 2018