6 Iraqis Killed As Baghdad Grinds to a Halt
Monday: 6 Iraqis Killed, 6 Wounded
At least six Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded in new attacks. Reporting may be sparse this week as the Arab League summit, which takes place in Baghdad, is causing major traffic disruptions.
A bomb killed two civilians and wounded three more in Badosh.
Two soldiers were killed another was wounded during a blast in Buhriz.
In Samawa, a civilian was stabbed to death.
A bomb blast in Jurf al-Sakhar left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Executes Dozens; 350 Killed Across Iraq – October 29th, 2014
- Battles Continue Near Iraq Capital; 162 Killed – October 28th, 2014
- Bombers Attack Civilian and Security Targets Across Iraq, 317 Killed – October 27th, 2014
- Iraq Battles Leave 238 Dead – October 26th, 2014
- 716 Killed As Army and Peshmerga Forces Liberate Iraq Towns – October 25th, 2014