At least 10 Iraqis were killed and 52 others were wounded in the latest violence.
Iranian shelling killed two Iraqi civilians and wounded three more in Sidakan. Hundreds of residents have had to abandon their homes and seek shelter from the fighting between Iranian forces and Party of a Free Life of Kurdistan (PJAK) rebels.
A blast near a Kirkuk restaurant killed two people and wounded 22 others.
Three people were killed and 14 more were wounded when a bomb planted on a motorcycle exploded near a Muqdadiya hospital.
A man was killed and three sons were wounded when his house in Amiriyat al-Falluja was bombed.
A man was gunned down in Abu Ghraib.
A man died when the device he was allegedly loading into a car exploded at his home in Hawija.
A U.S. patrol was targeted in a Shueiba explosion, but no casualties were reported.
Eight suspects were arrested in Mansouriya.
Six suspects were detained in Basra province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017
- Clashes Reported in Kirkuk; 31 Killed Across Iraq – December 7th, 2017