At least six Iraqis were killed and 14 more were wounded in new attacks.
A bomb killed a policeman and wounded three others in Ramadi.
Outside Mosul, one gunman was killed and another was wounded during clashes.
In Baghdad, a traffic police was shot to death in the Karrada district. Six people were wounded in a blast on Nidhal Street. Also, security forces arrested 16 suspects thought to have perpetrated over 100 murders, including that of Ali al-Lami in May.
A civilian was gunned down in Khalis.
A bodyguard was wounded in Zubayr when shots were fired at a representative of Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Forces Beaten at Checkpoint; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2018
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018