At least six Iraqis were killed and 14 more were wounded in new attacks.
A bomb killed a policeman and wounded three others in Ramadi.
Outside Mosul, one gunman was killed and another was wounded during clashes.
In Baghdad, a traffic police was shot to death in the Karrada district. Six people were wounded in a blast on Nidhal Street. Also, security forces arrested 16 suspects thought to have perpetrated over 100 murders, including that of Ali al-Lami in May.
A civilian was gunned down in Khalis.
A bodyguard was wounded in Zubayr when shots were fired at a representative of Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018