At least three Iraqis were killed five others were wounded in light violence.
A rocket was launched at the home of a police officer in Riyadh. A bomb attempting to harm first responders then exploded, killing a civilian and wounding two others.
Gunmen in Kirkuk killed a government employee at his home.
A bomb that had sat at a Najaf cemetery since 2005 wounded three children who played with it.
In Mosul, one soldier was killed when gunmen threw a grenade at a checkpoint.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018