At least three Iraqis were killed five others were wounded in light violence.
A rocket was launched at the home of a police officer in Riyadh. A bomb attempting to harm first responders then exploded, killing a civilian and wounding two others.
Gunmen in Kirkuk killed a government employee at his home.
A bomb that had sat at a Najaf cemetery since 2005 wounded three children who played with it.
In Mosul, one soldier was killed when gunmen threw a grenade at a checkpoint.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018