At least three Iraqis were killed five others were wounded in light violence.
A rocket was launched at the home of a police officer in Riyadh. A bomb attempting to harm first responders then exploded, killing a civilian and wounding two others.
Gunmen in Kirkuk killed a government employee at his home.
A bomb that had sat at a Najaf cemetery since 2005 wounded three children who played with it.
In Mosul, one soldier was killed when gunmen threw a grenade at a checkpoint.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018