At least three Iraqis were killed five others were wounded in light violence.
A rocket was launched at the home of a police officer in Riyadh. A bomb attempting to harm first responders then exploded, killing a civilian and wounding two others.
Gunmen in Kirkuk killed a government employee at his home.
A bomb that had sat at a Najaf cemetery since 2005 wounded three children who played with it.
In Mosul, one soldier was killed when gunmen threw a grenade at a checkpoint.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017
- Clashes Reported in Kirkuk; 31 Killed Across Iraq – December 7th, 2017