At least 10 Iraqis were killed and 13 more were wounded in the latest violence.
In Mosul, four suspects were killed and two more were wounded during a raid in which ten more were arrested. A bomb killed a soldier. A separate bomb killed a woman.
In Baghdad, eight people were wounded in a bus bombing. Two more were wounded in a blast in Saidiya. A bomb killed a taxi driver in the Bayaa neighborhood. Katyusha rockets again fell on the Green Zone.
Gunmen killed a farmer and wounded his son during an attack in Abu Saida.
A Sahwa member was killed in Bodjh when gunmen dressed in military uniforms attacked him.
In Nasariya, dozens of men demonstrated the detention of three tribal members by U.S. forces.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Electric Infrastructure Targeted; Six Killed in Iraq – August 17th, 2018
- Six Executed in Iraq; Six Others Killed Across Country – August 16th, 2018
- Protests in Basra Ramp up Again; 30 Killed in Iraq – August 15th, 2018
- Bombers Return to Sadr City; Five Killed in Iraq – August 14th, 2018
- Child Injured in Checkpoint Attack; Six Killed in Iraq – August 13th, 2018