At least 10 Iraqis were killed and 13 more were wounded in the latest violence.
In Mosul, four suspects were killed and two more were wounded during a raid in which ten more were arrested. A bomb killed a soldier. A separate bomb killed a woman.
In Baghdad, eight people were wounded in a bus bombing. Two more were wounded in a blast in Saidiya. A bomb killed a taxi driver in the Bayaa neighborhood. Katyusha rockets again fell on the Green Zone.
Gunmen killed a farmer and wounded his son during an attack in Abu Saida.
A Sahwa member was killed in Bodjh when gunmen dressed in military uniforms attacked him.
In Nasariya, dozens of men demonstrated the detention of three tribal members by U.S. forces.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Dozens of Sunnis Executed on Terror Charges; 53 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017