At least 10 Iraqis were killed and 13 more were wounded in the latest violence.
In Mosul, four suspects were killed and two more were wounded during a raid in which ten more were arrested. A bomb killed a soldier. A separate bomb killed a woman.
In Baghdad, eight people were wounded in a bus bombing. Two more were wounded in a blast in Saidiya. A bomb killed a taxi driver in the Bayaa neighborhood. Katyusha rockets again fell on the Green Zone.
Gunmen killed a farmer and wounded his son during an attack in Abu Saida.
A Sahwa member was killed in Bodjh when gunmen dressed in military uniforms attacked him.
In Nasariya, dozens of men demonstrated the detention of three tribal members by U.S. forces.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018
- Iraqi Government Executes Terror Convicts; 52 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2018
- Bomb Targets Election Candidate; Two Killed in Iraq – April 15th, 2018