At least 10 Iraqis were killed and 13 more were wounded in the latest violence.
In Mosul, four suspects were killed and two more were wounded during a raid in which ten more were arrested. A bomb killed a soldier. A separate bomb killed a woman.
In Baghdad, eight people were wounded in a bus bombing. Two more were wounded in a blast in Saidiya. A bomb killed a taxi driver in the Bayaa neighborhood. Katyusha rockets again fell on the Green Zone.
Gunmen killed a farmer and wounded his son during an attack in Abu Saida.
A Sahwa member was killed in Bodjh when gunmen dressed in military uniforms attacked him.
In Nasariya, dozens of men demonstrated the detention of three tribal members by U.S. forces.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iran-Iraq War Remains Exchanged; Five Killed in Iraq – December 18th, 2018
- Children Among Casualties in Basra; Nine Killed in Iraq – December 16th, 2018
- Turkey Continues Unapproved Airstrikes; 24 Killed in Iraq – December 15th, 2018
- Civilians Bombed in Turkish Strikes; 26 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2018
- Turkey Bombs PKK Sites; Three Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2018