In Baghdad, a bomb targeting a federal police convoy traveling through Zaafaraniya left three dead and 28 wounded.
Gunmen stormed a home in Imam Weis where they killed an imam, his wife and their daughter who was only eight-years-old.
In Mosul, a sheikh was shot dead.
A policeman was shot dead in Shurqat.
Gunmen in Kirkuk wounded a man.
Robbers stole 75 million Iraqi Dinars and jewels from an exchange shop in Numaniya.
A bomb was safely detonated in Zap.
An I.S.I. suspect was arrested in Mustantaq.
Six suspects were arrested in Garma.
Seventeen suspects were captured in Basra province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018