In Baghdad, a bomb targeting a federal police convoy traveling through Zaafaraniya left three dead and 28 wounded.
Gunmen stormed a home in Imam Weis where they killed an imam, his wife and their daughter who was only eight-years-old.
In Mosul, a sheikh was shot dead.
A policeman was shot dead in Shurqat.
Gunmen in Kirkuk wounded a man.
Robbers stole 75 million Iraqi Dinars and jewels from an exchange shop in Numaniya.
A bomb was safely detonated in Zap.
An I.S.I. suspect was arrested in Mustantaq.
Six suspects were arrested in Garma.
Seventeen suspects were captured in Basra province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018