In Baghdad, a bomb targeting a federal police convoy traveling through Zaafaraniya left three dead and 28 wounded.
Gunmen stormed a home in Imam Weis where they killed an imam, his wife and their daughter who was only eight-years-old.
In Mosul, a sheikh was shot dead.
A policeman was shot dead in Shurqat.
Gunmen in Kirkuk wounded a man.
Robbers stole 75 million Iraqi Dinars and jewels from an exchange shop in Numaniya.
A bomb was safely detonated in Zap.
An I.S.I. suspect was arrested in Mustantaq.
Six suspects were arrested in Garma.
Seventeen suspects were captured in Basra province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018