At least four Iraqis were killed and eight more were wounded in the latest attacks, while 11 badly decomposed bodies were discovered in a mass grave. It is expected that Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki will unveil his new cabinet tomorrow. Iraqiya leader Ayad Allawi will be watching carefully, making sure Maliki sticks to his promise to fairly distribute the streets.
In Baghdad, six security elements were wounded in a blast in Ghazaliya. A sticky bomb wounded a television employee near al-Shabb Stadium. One civilian was injured when a sticky bomb exploded on Palestine Street. An Interior Ministry employee was stabbed to death.
Gunmen in Abu Ghraib killed a security guard.
A four-member gang comprised of Iranian men and women was arrested during a gold-store robbery in Nasariya.
A suicide bomber who struck in Balad Ruz on Monday was identified as a former prison detainee and mosque preacher.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018