At least 10 Iraqis were killed and 34 more were wounded on what began as a quiet day but ended with a significant bombing in western Baghdad. No Coalition deaths were reported.
In Baghdad, a bomb at a Shurta al-Rabea area café killed nine people and wounded 31 others; the café is known for the elderly domino players who frequent it. A roadside bomb in Doura wounded three people.
Gunmen in Mosul’s Zanjili district attacked a patrol, killing one policeman and injuring another.
No casualties were reported after a bomb targeting a U.S. convoy was detonated in Sadr City.
Karbala police detained 58 suspects across the city. Two weapons caches
Ten suspects and a number of weapons and unlicensed vehicles were picked up across Basra province.
A Katyusha rocket targeting a U.S. base in Tikrit was discovered and defused safely.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018