At least eight Iraqis were killed and 19 were wounded, mostly during a mortar attack in southern Baghdad. A U.S. Marine was killed in a non-combat incident in Anbar province as well. Also, a day after a suicide attack in Anbar province, there is still confusion as to exactly how many died.
In Baghdad, seven people were killed and 18 more were wounded during a mortar attack in the Diyala Bridge area.
Police staged a security operation in Khalis. One policeman was killed, but a Naqshabandiya Movement leader was captured.
Two people were kidnapped near Suleimaniyah.
Three suspects were detained near Kut.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018