Earlier this month the Future of Freedom Foundation hosted "Restoring the Republic: Foreign Policy and Civil Liberties," a conference that brought together liberals, conservatives, and libertarians in favor of peace and liberty. Among the speakers was Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination. In the videos below, Paul argues for a noninterventionist foreign policy rooted in the wisdom of the republic’s founders. Along the way, he connects his libertarian views on individual rights, monetary policy, and other matters to his opposition to empire and militarism.
Read more by Ron Paul
- Attack Venezuela? Trump Can’t be Serious! – August 14th, 2017
- North Korea or Iran… Where Will President Trump Attack First? – July 31st, 2017
- Trump Should Veto Congress’ Foolish New Sanctions Bill – July 24th, 2017
- Big Military Spending Boost Threatens Our Economy and Security – July 17th, 2017
- We Must Declare Independence – July 3rd, 2017