Nonintervention: The Original Foreign Policy
Earlier this month the Future of Freedom Foundation hosted "Restoring the Republic: Foreign Policy and Civil Liberties," a conference that brought together liberals, conservatives, and libertarians in favor of peace and liberty. Among the speakers was Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination. In the videos below, Paul argues for a noninterventionist foreign policy rooted in the wisdom of the republic’s founders. Along the way, he connects his libertarian views on individual rights, monetary policy, and other matters to his opposition to empire and militarism.
Read more by Ron Paul
- Obama’s Pivot to Asia Hits a Roadblock in the Philippines – October 24th, 2016
- Fifteen Years Into the Afghan War, Do Americans Know the Truth? – October 9th, 2016
- After Peres, Is Peace Possible in the Middle East? – October 3rd, 2016
- Why Are We Sending $38 Billion to Rich and Powerful Israel? – September 19th, 2016
- What Should We Do About Crimea? – August 21st, 2016