Nonintervention: The Original Foreign Policy
Earlier this month the Future of Freedom Foundation hosted "Restoring the Republic: Foreign Policy and Civil Liberties," a conference that brought together liberals, conservatives, and libertarians in favor of peace and liberty. Among the speakers was Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination. In the videos below, Paul argues for a noninterventionist foreign policy rooted in the wisdom of the republic’s founders. Along the way, he connects his libertarian views on individual rights, monetary policy, and other matters to his opposition to empire and militarism.
Read more by Ron Paul
- Fool’s Errand: NATO Pledges Four More Years of War in Afghanistan – July 11th, 2016
- On July 4th Demand Freedom, Don’t Celebrate The State – July 3rd, 2016
- After ‘Brexit,’ Can We Exit a Few Things Too? – June 27th, 2016
- Don’t Let Them Take Your Liberty After Orlando – June 20th, 2016
- Defense Bill Coming This Week: A Boost for War and Tyranny – May 15th, 2016