Nonintervention: The Original Foreign Policy
Earlier this month the Future of Freedom Foundation hosted "Restoring the Republic: Foreign Policy and Civil Liberties," a conference that brought together liberals, conservatives, and libertarians in favor of peace and liberty. Among the speakers was Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination. In the videos below, Paul argues for a noninterventionist foreign policy rooted in the wisdom of the republic’s founders. Along the way, he connects his libertarian views on individual rights, monetary policy, and other matters to his opposition to empire and militarism.
Read more by Ron Paul
- Is Congress Declaring War on ISIS…or on You? – January 31st, 2016
- Congress Is Writing the President a Blank Check for War – January 24th, 2016
- When Peace Breaks Out With Iran… – January 17th, 2016
- What Are the Chances for Peace in 2016? – December 28th, 2015
- If You Want Security, Pursue Liberty – December 14th, 2015