Nonintervention: The Original Foreign Policy
Earlier this month the Future of Freedom Foundation hosted "Restoring the Republic: Foreign Policy and Civil Liberties," a conference that brought together liberals, conservatives, and libertarians in favor of peace and liberty. Among the speakers was Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination. In the videos below, Paul argues for a noninterventionist foreign policy rooted in the wisdom of the republic’s founders. Along the way, he connects his libertarian views on individual rights, monetary policy, and other matters to his opposition to empire and militarism.
Read more by Ron Paul
- Defense Bill Coming This Week: A Boost for War and Tyranny – May 15th, 2016
- Drafting Women Means Equality in Slavery – May 1st, 2016
- Yes, Prince Faisal, We Need to ‘Recalibrate’ Our Relationship – April 24th, 2016
- As Ukraine Collapses, Europeans Tire of US Interventions – April 10th, 2016
- Vietnam War at 50: Have We Learned Nothing? – April 4th, 2016