Nonintervention: The Original Foreign Policy
Earlier this month the Future of Freedom Foundation hosted "Restoring the Republic: Foreign Policy and Civil Liberties," a conference that brought together liberals, conservatives, and libertarians in favor of peace and liberty. Among the speakers was Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination. In the videos below, Paul argues for a noninterventionist foreign policy rooted in the wisdom of the republic’s founders. Along the way, he connects his libertarian views on individual rights, monetary policy, and other matters to his opposition to empire and militarism.
Read more by Ron Paul
- Paris and What Should Be Done – November 16th, 2015
- Save the Apologies, Just Stop Promoting War! – November 1st, 2015
- We Must Oppose Obama’s Escalation in Syria and Iraq! – October 28th, 2015
- House Benghazi Hearings: Too Much Too Late – October 26th, 2015
- I Wish Nobody Was Bombing Syria – October 5th, 2015