Nonintervention: The Original Foreign Policy
Earlier this month the Future of Freedom Foundation hosted "Restoring the Republic: Foreign Policy and Civil Liberties," a conference that brought together liberals, conservatives, and libertarians in favor of peace and liberty. Among the speakers was Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination. In the videos below, Paul argues for a noninterventionist foreign policy rooted in the wisdom of the republic’s founders. Along the way, he connects his libertarian views on individual rights, monetary policy, and other matters to his opposition to empire and militarism.
Read more by Ron Paul
- Trump’s ISIS Plan: Another US Invasion? – February 20th, 2017
- Trump’s Foreign Policy: An Unwise Inconsistency? – January 23rd, 2017
- Will Obama’s ‘Good War’ in Afghanistan Continue? – January 9th, 2017
- Washington Frozen Out of Syria Peace Plan – January 2nd, 2017
- After Aleppo: We Need a New Syria Policy – December 19th, 2016