Earlier this month the Future of Freedom Foundation hosted "Restoring the Republic: Foreign Policy and Civil Liberties," a conference that brought together liberals, conservatives, and libertarians in favor of peace and liberty. Among the speakers was Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination. In the videos below, Paul argues for a noninterventionist foreign policy rooted in the wisdom of the republic’s founders. Along the way, he connects his libertarian views on individual rights, monetary policy, and other matters to his opposition to empire and militarism.
Read more by Ron Paul
- Neocons Hijack Trump’s Syria Policy – October 30th, 2017
- President Trump Beats War Drums for Iran – October 16th, 2017
- What Did Washington Achieve in Its Six Year War on Syria? – October 2nd, 2017
- How To End the Korea Crisis – September 25th, 2017
- Rolling Back the Warfare State – September 18th, 2017