I apologize for the lack of a column today, but I have some medical issues to take care of. Old age advances! It’s unavoidable. However, never fear – I’ll be back on Friday. So please stay tuned to this space….
And I just want to thank our readers for putting our fundraising campaign over the finish line. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I appreciate it. We had a few hairy moments, and I was beginning to worry – but you came through in the end.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
NOTES IN THE MARGIN
You can check out my Twitter feed by going here. But please note that my tweets are sometimes deliberately provocative, often made in jest, and largely consist of me thinking out loud.
I’ve written a couple of books, which you might want to peruse. Here is the link for buying the second edition of my 1993 book, Reclaiming the American Right: The Lost Legacy of the Conservative Movement, with an Introduction by Prof. George W. Carey, a Foreword by Patrick J. Buchanan, and critical essays by Scott Richert and David Gordon (ISI Books, 2008).
You can buy An Enemy of the State: The Life of Murray N. Rothbard (Prometheus Books, 2000), my biography of the great libertarian thinker, here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- Sanctions Bill: An Ode to Hypocrisy, Groupthink, Smugness, and Cronyism – July 23rd, 2017
- Trump Ends Syrian Regime Change Campaign – July 20th, 2017
- The ‘Foreign Meddling’ Double-Standard – July 18th, 2017
- Space Cadets and Sex Changes: Our “Defense” Budget Is a Bad Joke – July 16th, 2017
- Tucker Carlson, Neocon Slayer – July 13th, 2017