A mild winter cold has morphed, overnight, into Something Greater, which has turned me into a wheezing fever-stricken mess. Of course, going out into the storm that buffeted Northern California for the past few days couldn’t have anything to do with it. In any case — if you can’t tell from reading this — I’m Seriously Out of It, and there will be no new column today. However, check out what I was writing about on this date 11 years ago….
You can follow me on Twitter here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- Rush to Judgment – March 23rd, 2017
- Adam Schiff: Grifter, Racketeer, Warmonger – March 21st, 2017
- McCain and Montenegro: The Anatomy of a Conspiracy Theory – March 19th, 2017
- How To End the Korean War – March 16th, 2017
- See You Friday – March 12th, 2017