A mild winter cold has morphed, overnight, into Something Greater, which has turned me into a wheezing fever-stricken mess. Of course, going out into the storm that buffeted Northern California for the past few days couldn’t have anything to do with it. In any case — if you can’t tell from reading this — I’m Seriously Out of It, and there will be no new column today. However, check out what I was writing about on this date 11 years ago….
You can follow me on Twitter here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- Brexit: A Glorious Victory – June 26th, 2016
- The New Iron Curtain – June 19th, 2016
- ‘Something is Going On’ – And It’s Worse Than You Thought – June 16th, 2016
- The Candidates on Orlando: A Study in Contrasts – June 14th, 2016
- The Orlando Horror – June 12th, 2016