A mild winter cold has morphed, overnight, into Something Greater, which has turned me into a wheezing fever-stricken mess. Of course, going out into the storm that buffeted Northern California for the past few days couldn’t have anything to do with it. In any case — if you can’t tell from reading this — I’m Seriously Out of It, and there will be no new column today. However, check out what I was writing about on this date 11 years ago….
You can follow me on Twitter here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- Whither France? – April 23rd, 2017
- The Spy State Unleashed – April 20th, 2017
- Who Really Started the Korean War? – April 18th, 2017
- Is Our Political Class Mentally Ill? – April 16th, 2017
- Trump Walks Into Syria Trap Via Fake ‘Intelligence’ – April 13th, 2017