A Note to My Readers
A mild winter cold has morphed, overnight, into Something Greater, which has turned me into a wheezing fever-stricken mess. Of course, going out into the storm that buffeted Northern California for the past few days couldn’t have anything to do with it. In any case — if you can’t tell from reading this — I’m Seriously Out of It, and there will be no new column today. However, check out what I was writing about on this date 11 years ago….
You can follow me on Twitter here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- Our Enemies, the Saudis – April 19th, 2015
- The Murderers of Kiev – April 16th, 2015
- We’ll Never Limit Government Unless We Ditch Foreign Intervention – April 14th, 2015
- Israel’s Strategy: Divide and Rule – April 12th, 2015
- To My Readers – April 5th, 2015