A Note to My Readers
A mild winter cold has morphed, overnight, into Something Greater, which has turned me into a wheezing fever-stricken mess. Of course, going out into the storm that buffeted Northern California for the past few days couldn’t have anything to do with it. In any case — if you can’t tell from reading this — I’m Seriously Out of It, and there will be no new column today. However, check out what I was writing about on this date 11 years ago….
You can follow me on Twitter here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- Ferguson: Ten Days That Shook the Country – August 19th, 2014
- Back to the Sixties – August 17th, 2014
- Iraq: The ‘Humanitarian Catastrophe’ That Petered Out – August 14th, 2014
- Hillary the Hawk Is Out of Her Cage – August 12th, 2014
- Iraq: Why Bomb Now? – August 10th, 2014