A Note to My Readers
A mild winter cold has morphed, overnight, into Something Greater, which has turned me into a wheezing fever-stricken mess. Of course, going out into the storm that buffeted Northern California for the past few days couldn’t have anything to do with it. In any case — if you can’t tell from reading this — I’m Seriously Out of It, and there will be no new column today. However, check out what I was writing about on this date 11 years ago….
You can follow me on Twitter here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- The Trump Test – April 28th, 2016
- Orwell’s Ghost is Laughing – April 26th, 2016
- Obama vs. Britain’s ‘Isolationists’ – April 24th, 2016
- The Fifth Estate: Foreign Lobbyists – April 21st, 2016
- Iraq: Back to the Beginning – April 19th, 2016