A Note to My Readers
A mild winter cold has morphed, overnight, into Something Greater, which has turned me into a wheezing fever-stricken mess. Of course, going out into the storm that buffeted Northern California for the past few days couldn’t have anything to do with it. In any case — if you can’t tell from reading this — I’m Seriously Out of It, and there will be no new column today. However, check out what I was writing about on this date 11 years ago….
You can follow me on Twitter here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- The McKeon Amendment – A Lend-Lease Act for Terrorists – September 16th, 2014
- A Note to My Readers – September 14th, 2014
- Iraq War III: Obama’s ‘Operation Doubletalk’ – September 11th, 2014
- America’s Frankenstein Brigade – September 9th, 2014
- Corruption Is the Price of Empire – September 7th, 2014