A Note to My Readers
A mild winter cold has morphed, overnight, into Something Greater, which has turned me into a wheezing fever-stricken mess. Of course, going out into the storm that buffeted Northern California for the past few days couldn’t have anything to do with it. In any case — if you can’t tell from reading this — I’m Seriously Out of It, and there will be no new column today. However, check out what I was writing about on this date 11 years ago….
You can follow me on Twitter here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- To My Readers – July 24th, 2014
- The New Meaning of ‘Isolationism’ – July 22nd, 2014
- MH17: The Exploitation of A Tragedy – July 20th, 2014
- Israel Kills – For the Fun of It – July 17th, 2014
- Neocons Go Undercover – July 15th, 2014