A Note to My Readers
A mild winter cold has morphed, overnight, into Something Greater, which has turned me into a wheezing fever-stricken mess. Of course, going out into the storm that buffeted Northern California for the past few days couldn’t have anything to do with it. In any case — if you can’t tell from reading this — I’m Seriously Out of It, and there will be no new column today. However, check out what I was writing about on this date 11 years ago….
You can follow me on Twitter here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- They’re Making Up Stuff – September 28th, 2014
- How John McCain Wound Up Canoodling With Terrorists – September 25th, 2014
- A Murderous ‘Modernity’ – September 23rd, 2014
- Apocalypse Now – Or Apocalypse Later – September 21st, 2014
- Anarchy in Washington: Is Anybody in Charge? – September 18th, 2014