A Note to My Readers
A mild winter cold has morphed, overnight, into Something Greater, which has turned me into a wheezing fever-stricken mess. Of course, going out into the storm that buffeted Northern California for the past few days couldn’t have anything to do with it. In any case — if you can’t tell from reading this — I’m Seriously Out of It, and there will be no new column today. However, check out what I was writing about on this date 11 years ago….
You can follow me on Twitter here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- Abolish Memorial Day – May 29th, 2016
- Why I Didn’t Vote for Trump – May 26th, 2016
- Kosovo: Hillary Clinton’s Legacy of Terror – May 24th, 2016
- The Big Breakthrough – May 22nd, 2016
- Merle Haggard vs. Eliot Cohen – May 19th, 2016