A Note to My Readers
A mild winter cold has morphed, overnight, into Something Greater, which has turned me into a wheezing fever-stricken mess. Of course, going out into the storm that buffeted Northern California for the past few days couldn’t have anything to do with it. In any case — if you can’t tell from reading this — I’m Seriously Out of It, and there will be no new column today. However, check out what I was writing about on this date 11 years ago….
You can follow me on Twitter here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- The Foreign Invasion of American Politics – August 23rd, 2016
- Nicholas Kristof: War Crimes Enabler – August 21st, 2016
- Back to the Future – August 18th, 2016
- The Benefits and Hazards of Trumpism – August 16th, 2016
- Evan McMullin: Raising the Neocon Flag – August 14th, 2016